Celebs Redhead Karen Gillan

Deepstroke

Celebrity Auteur
VIP
Apr 6, 2022
under your bed...
Karen Sheila Gillan ( ; born 28 November 1987) is a Scottish actress. Gillan gained recognition for her work in British film and television, particularly for playing , a primary to the in the science fiction series (2010–2013), for which she received several awards and nominations. Her early film roles include Ally in the film (2010) and Jane Lockhart in the film (2013). She also worked on the stage while in Britain, appearing in 's play (2011) before making her debut in the play Time to Act (2013).

Gillan made her transition to Hollywood starring as Kaylie Russell in the horror film (2013), her first commercial success in the United States, and thereafter played the lead in the sitcom (2014). She achieved international stardom for portraying in the films (2014), (2017), (2018), and (2019), the latter of which is one of the ; she will reprise the role in the upcoming films (2022) and (2023). She additionally was praised for her portrayals of Ruby Roundhouse in the action films (2017) and (2019), Sam in the comedy film (2021) and her in the (2022).

Gillan's accolades include an , a , a and nominations for a , a and a . Aside from acting, she garnered critical acclaim for her involvement as writer and director in the drama film (2018), which she also headlined. She has been noted for her public image and activism, particularly towards .

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

HimJalpert

Aug 15, 2021
The one where shes sitting on teh bed? yea thast from the movie The partys Just begining . Its just that tho nothing special its after a R@pe scene

1 Comment
Deepstroke
Deepstroke commented
I think he means the selfie one, and I agree with him. I don't see a way to remove it though.