Onlyfans Kelly Jean / kellyjeaaann

FrancoArmani

Apr 27, 2021
Finally some new good content from her, i ve been waiting forever, thanks! Keep going guys! 💪🏻

Comment

yelimage

May 24, 2021
Last dress set with premium lingerie pics and cat girls w/ Kyaandere set with premium solo video.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Comment

Sladepool

Nov 21, 2021
Has she posted anything recently, seems to have died down a bit

Reactions: Supermand4201
1 Comment
Y
yelimage commented
If you look at her patreon, even if you're not subscribed, you can see how rarely she posts anything. These days she's charging $35 each month for basically one set every six weeks and one video every three months or so. She doesn't post anywhere near as often as she advertises and her lower tiers no longer get anything. Many months she charges and doesn't post anything at all for anyone. The last full set she posted was September 7th and since then it's only been "sneaky peaks" of sets which never actually arrive. That one set is the only thing that hasn't gone public yet, probably because all of us who ever shared anything have all dropped her. All her accounts have been hemorrhaging subscribers and followers. So technically you're missing that one September set, but who cares. Maybe there is more in the $500+ whale tier but who the fuck is going to pay that.
Her OF is totally dead. She's mentioned restarting it but that seems to only be something she says to stop people unsubscribing.
Her gumroad hasn't been updated in over a year I think.
She hasn't touched IG since May and she only uses Twitter for RTing other girls now.
She only uses her D*****d to beg people to vote for her in popularity contests and complaining that no real work will hire her.

I'm fairly certain she'll call it quits within the next few months.

jj62

Aug 19, 2022
She's doing bodypaint streams about once a month now. Not gonna see anything new but it's more than she's done anywhere else in months.
You must be registered for see medias
You must be registered for see medias
Check the user clips for the worthwhile parts

there's a couple of newer random shots to update the thread with too but I can't see the attachment button, guess it's a new account restriction.

Comment