Kiwi Sunset general talk

Parade

Feb 19, 2022
We've been friends for years now, I remember the cutesie era before she went down the rabbit hole. We don't talk much anymore due to her being successful and all, but I still wish the best for her. It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

skotkozb

Dec 27, 2021
Then she should shut down her onlyfans and fansly. She's not uploading hardly at all anymore. But she still charges. I get she has some issues but she needs to deal with that and stop taking money for the three pictures a month.

Comment

Tristesor

Sep 3, 2020
Facts what Skotkozb is saying. If you cant pause the payments like on patreon then turn off the payment for the onlyfans/fansly until you can upload again. Doesnt matter if shes faking it or having mental problems. If shes faking it, obviously you would keep it running which shows that shes 100% lying about shit.

Reactions: Jacjac21
T
Tomwood commented
I know a girl with an only fans. People can still pay for a subscription but she hasn't logged in in 3 years. The money is still going to her

Parade
Parade commented
Trauma posting is a common thing for more reach, we've been friends since before she dove into this field. I can say that she was usually always honest with me and a few others, thus making her a terrible liar because that's not her thing. People can say she's faking it for more traffic, but at the same time being so involved in this field really does fuck up your psyche. It's a tough one even for me to figure out, since she still has her platforms running.

jacoff24

Jan 20, 2024
This girl is cute. But I'm glad you guys post her stuff for free. Because I will never pay. Her attitude stinks. I followed her in the beginning. She was cool then. And her tits are nice. But her whole personality changed after she showed them.

1 Comment
J
J0sukeJoest@r commented
She’s just got some mental issues. I’m sure making her primary source of income be posting naked photos for thousands of horny dudes to see takes a toll on you. Sex work is soul crushing. That’s why we should strongly discourage it.

TheGr33nMan

Sep 19, 2021
Is she retired or what?

1 Comment
S
Shantotto commented
she's been on a mental health break, tho I think if she lets a month lapse with no content on a paid monthly service she's going to lose that income. usually she just reposts old sets with some of the more nude content she left out before.