Onlyfans Patreon  Lady Asphodel/Little Finch

Neros00

Jul 16, 2023
A list of where she posts, I'm looking for any content anyone has of her at all, tldr I had a massive amount of patreon sets and lost em all when my HD crashed, her patreon is stuff lewd with no nudity, her onlyfans content is findom and feet fetish related, and somewhere out there someone must have spent money on her nudes. She's mentioned selling them before. Any content found and recovered would be a massive help, Thank you!

is

Aug 19, 2022
Tried to upload this but the post got removed, no idea why.

Comment
Aug 19, 2022

Reactions: Neros00
Comment
Aug 19, 2022
If there are nudes out there, I'd love to find them

N
normancockwell commented
She's always really explicit on her socials and websites that she doesn't do nudes and to not ask for them, so I would be surprised if they were out there. Still, everyone's got a price, and she's been doing this for a long time, so it's not completely outside the realm of possibility.

N
Neros00 commented
I do have a few censored pics she's done which leads me to believe their might actually be nudes but I'll take what I can get

Neros00

Jul 16, 2023
She's live rn on onlyfans

N
Neros00 commented
Yeah I have no idea how to record onlyfans streams

Q
qazqaz1 commented
i use obs to record my screen if you want to try that easy set up, love her hilda btw so prettyy

Aug 19, 2022

Comment
Aug 19, 2022
Her cat girl outfit is one of my absolute favorites

Comment

ZincDucats

Jul 25, 2023
Moar?

I'm in the same boat as OP, had a lot of stuff from when she had her Google Drive open and lost it all.
Have a bunch of her Tumblr stuff though

1 Comment
N
Neros00 commented
She now actively clears out her google drive and puts permission locks on content so even if you see stuff you can't grab it... Normally, you can while viewing content with dev tools open take and rip every pic out of the folder but it's not the highest quality. I'm up to 20 gigs of her content and while I have stored in my mega I pay for that and would rather not lose a third mega account to leaks so pending I can get it uploaded I will make a throwaway google drive sometime this week and try to upload the contents, internet pending. I'm glad I found a few people who like her as much as I do.

Neros00

Jul 16, 2023
Well the Google Drive plan fell through, but I did make another mega and barring the internet going out for 2 days I got the mega up. She just put some more onlyfans up and it's not gonna be a part of this but I will make another post with the goods. I hope this link stays up long enough for you to get it all given how megas are treated .

2 Comments
Z
ZincDucats commented
King

N
Neros00 commented
I wish I had her old stuff or that I could store more on a free mega. Planning on making another thread for a model I wanna try to see if anyone has anything for later. I have no free time atm

Neros00

Jul 16, 2023
The mega is over limit and missing about 3 vids I think but if anyone has stuff I don't I will gladly take it, I would love to get a rip of her tumblr and Instagram for my collection

Comment