Discussion Meg Turney Discussion

mathis23

Aug 25, 2020
Did anyone read her latest post? Censored for beta sets, surprised she's willing to be accommodating to niche kinks like that and hasn't gone further otherwise

Reactions: pissman1
2 Comments
P
pissman1 commented
Have you got a screenshot of this? I'd be super interested on what she has to say

mathis23
mathis23 commented

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
I won't be partaking in this, but if there are any whales here, be sure to hook us up

A
ArtistFrmrlyKnownAsbipbop commented
I don't disagree in part however she herself said that the personalised stuff she has been doing is hugely time sapping, and requires her to do a shit load of admin style shit. Taking hundreds of individual photos and then sending they individually requires a ton of time.

As we all know Meg is horrendous at keep schedules and putting in tons of work. A prime example being that the oil set we all desperately wanted appears to have been shelved or forgotten about and I would bet it's in large part to the volume of work individual photos take.

No problem at all if she wants to do that, however if they make her shit tons of money compared to pro-shoots and candids..then there's only one way she'll go with it and that's to make as much money as poss for the smallest amount of effort.

Look either way we'll find out within a few months. If she continues to push the individual shots and the other stuff dies off, then we'll know.

eltaco
eltaco commented
Yeah, that's why I feel like just throwing a collection of candids without any edits makes sense. I don't really care about the oil set. I don't really like the oiled look and I've learned to just not care about what's promised until it's actually delivered. Mostly I just feel like the process of taking a bunch of pictures will be the path of least effort to posting some of those same pictures. I doubt she goes to just taking photos for individual people for any extended time period. Money is nice, but more attention from more people is better.