Discussion Meg Turney Discussion

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
"Deleted footage by mistake I'm guessing? I can't imagine what other "editing delays" would last multiple days. Or maybe corrupted footage?"
-User

"Having dozens upon dozens of photos to edit takes time for the photographer I use! We shot seven different shoots for Xmas and the release schedule I set was a bit too ambitious!"
-Meg

2 Comments
T
Th123 commented
does this mean she won't release something tonight? or is she still planning on something getting done today?

S
saber0 commented
It appears to be her solos after the chess set. Preview is more or less fully nude

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
"Getting advent posts back on track!! I’ve got two boxes to open for y’all tomorrow and here are the little video hints for each one! <3"

I'm glad to see we're immediately getting back on track! Well fingers crossed, anyway

S
saber0 commented
Seriously bud, you're carrying the other thread, if someone here can't (or won't) join the freepage for the teasers that isn't something you need to take up.

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
I would but I have to be at a computer to dl videos

thatotherguymatt

Sep 4, 2021
"Day 5" is just a discount to her VIP membership on OF

"Advent Calendar #5: 50% VIP DISCOUNT

For the next 24 hours, my VIP page is 50% off!! You’ll get access to 75 FULL SETS in the feed as soon as you sign up!! ♥️"

Comment

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
We got another miss

• Sad
Reactions: hoftner
G
gorkle commented
Yeah its weird... like I'm not a fan of bush anyway, but that's just not it. 10 random stray hairs just looks wrong.

S
Spartanshade commented
I used to not be too into bush. I wouldnt mind like some bush thats well groomed and shaped up nicely or a tiny tuft but Being in a relationship with a woman who has a bush bush has made it grow on me. I still prefer either clean shaved or groomed but I don't mind full bush anymore. But yea the 10 stray hairs is just 0 reason to have it grown out. I'd rather see full on jungle afro bush than to see just 10 hairs like when I was a preteen growing my first sparse beard hairs and saying I was a man xD

fririse

Aug 18, 2022
I don’t want to sound like a moaner but boob bouncing has officially gotten stale. Every video feels the same now. These advent calender sets have unfortunately been a flop imo

T
thatotherguymatt commented
ab60b14b70d5b53e56b50187fb797074.jpg
She’s going to start selling pre-worn outfits and costumes, however they will be cleaned before hand.

“I know a LOT of people expressed interest when I asked about doing this last year so I’m gearing up to start selling previously worn shoot looks and costumes on Depop! I’m hoping to start listing things today, but I’ll post another update when my first batch is live! ♥️

S
Spartanshade commented
To make up for such a flat christmas release she should just show some butthole or spread mrs kitty out or somethin. Lmao. Suck on that candy cane like it was an actual dick or SOMETHING. anything worthwhile cuz so far it's just not been it. She's made way hotter sets in the past. For christmas too she's made plenty of better sets

Undercover_

Mar 28, 2021
Shadow Realm
What happened to the ass shaking she did with the nun set a while back. Why hasn’t she done that. I’m sure enough people would’ve told her that was some quality material right there instead of whatever this Christmas tree set was

2 Comments
F
fririse commented
i don’t get why she dropped it either. the nun set was easily my favourite set from this year because of the ass shaking. i saw that she even made a separate post after she dropped the set mentioning that people were praising the inclusion of it. maybe she’s insecure about it? who knows.

Undercover_
Undercover_ commented
She should do it again that was something different and something we’ve been wanting her to do

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Four sets on the way

J
Jg4777 commented
Appreciate the heads up! You’re the man 😎😎

S
Spartanshade commented
Doing gods work. I'd give you a gold medal if I could for all 4 doors.

thatotherguymatt

Sep 4, 2021
"Hey peeps - still making my way through Mystery Door messages so I'll hold off on advent calendar stuff until I'm done with that, but rest assured it'll be the same amount of content, it'll just be a little compacted time-wise lol I just want to make sure I get the mystery door sets to those who bought them before I flood with more messages! Thanks for understanding and WOW thanks SO much for loving the mystery door sale so much!! <333"

Guess she really didn't think this whole content release process through did she? Or the whole Megmas in general. Why would you start a timed release schedule and not have all of your content sorted beforehand? Or why in the middle of a timed release schedule would you drop something that has to be manually sent out, knowing how long it would take to process.
Yes, first world problems and I'm not paying for it, I get it. Just seemed so disorganized.

2 Comments
hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
I was just thinking to myself "isn't it content day again?" But that makes sense. I'm guessing most people bought all 4 sets, cause it was not like this last time she did mystery door content

T
thatotherguymatt commented
She could have done the same "mystery door" concept but just put them out as 3/4 separate wall sets instead of having to respond to tipped messages.

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
If I could only get 1 set and I chose door #3 I'd be pretty bummed with the warped/noisy as hell pictures. Idk if AI can even restore them lol. I gotta say... door 4 tho.. pretty good

S
Spartanshade commented
That door 4 is 100% my fav orite out of them all. Nude, lots of kitty, got some feet in there. sexy poses. Love it

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
I like the set, but it was just shot terribly imo