Twitch Cam Girl Nicole Slaw / KneeColeSlaw

Monthly.Bloodbath

Apr 22, 2021
@Wildseraphim221

Way ahead of you...So sadly, i already tried....the ones i mentioned above i could not find. Not as easy as you think. The middle one above (nth.jpg) looked similar to one we have but it was not the same. The other two were non-existent. Feel free to prove me wrong if it is indeed "easy" :p

Reactions: dcredacted
Comment

Monthly.Bloodbath

Apr 22, 2021
Hi again @Wildseraphim221 .. much appreciated in the replies. However, not sure you are paying attention but the links you provided, although that is Kneecole, my post was ivery clear .... it is n search of the 3 thumbnails i attached.

All of us already know Kneecole's vidz are online but its the rare stuff we are looking for to add to our collection.

The links you provided (two are repeats) is stuff we already had a long, long time ago. I also have checked spangbank a long time ago.

So, i am not sure if you may not be understanding my question or just trolling.

Nonetheless, i did appreciate the reply even if the links weren't helpful.

Reactions: dcredacted
Comment

Monthly.Bloodbath

Apr 22, 2021
Upscaled 400% and cleaned up. More info below...

Original (320x240) - actual size shown
You must be registered for see images attach

Upscaled (1280x960) - click to see the full size:

Scaled down - Side-by-Side:

The problem is the 1min clip that this snapshot is from (GG-N2) took my pc neraly 2 hours to do. It is done via CPU only. I dont have a high-end GTX/AMD card, sadly.

If anyone is interested in helping convert ALL of KneecoleSlaw's cam stuff this is what i used:

App: Topaz AI Video Enhancer v2.2.0 (download the free cracked, virus clean version )
Algorithm: Dione Interlaced DV v3
Sizing: 400%
Grain Amount: 1.00
Grain Size: 0.11
Keep Audio: ENABLED

If you have better settings then please share.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Comment