DudeistheDUDE

Mar 29, 2023
Get them whole they stay up!!!

Domino F B
Domino F B commented
I still have the files if you're interested, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention emails or anything, but if you were still interested, I'd email the files I got from Dude.

6iden
6iden commented
Maybe you should upload the files on bunker, or anonym files sites.

Domino F B

Aug 18, 2022
Duh, why didn't I think of that. Everyone thank dcharlery for this, I was slow to think of cropping it that way. Also started my own Bunkr album, I'll upload anything new I get directly there.

eltaco
eltaco commented
don't know what to tell you. It still works over here. My best guess is that you've got some sort of browser setting that's blocking it, or you're region locked, or something similar.

K
Kami Sama Lama commented
It is back up for the people who are having issues. I wasn't able to watch it on the site but I was able to download the video. If you're still having issues i can try to make a sendvid for u guys.

Domino F B

Aug 18, 2022
I updated the Bunkr album again with her ass. Reminder: It may seem like it doesn't work, but trust me, just refresh the link, close the link, reopen it again, and click the video you want. The video player for Bunkr is just goofy like that, it DOES work though if you try it enough, and click out of popup tabs.

1 Comment
L
lyckitys commented
You should mine reuploading the last video? i cant get it to work

Dragonman2060

Jun 11, 2021
She just announced a new fansly account

Comment