Domino F B

Aug 18, 2022
Biracial 5'2 model, circulated around on Twitter a little bit for a video talking about green being her color. I believe big boobs were the reason for its circulation.

Domino F B

Aug 18, 2022
She's got a now with an actual photo tier for like $25, imagine she's posting some PG-13 Lewds.

Comment

Domino F B

Aug 18, 2022
Good little haul here.

Comment

foezee

Mar 25, 2023
She also posted these a day or so ago on patreon

eltaco
eltaco commented
On the mobile app, yeah. I'm sure. I have access to multiple phones and tried that one out in a controlled environment before using it in the wild. It doesn't send any sort of notification. It's not good for live video chat, though. It will mute your microphone when it's running.

As far as the desktop app - I have no idea, but I assume if it's not notifying your chat that there was a screenshot it's not doing it over there either. I haven't used the Snap desktop app at all and the only reason I know it exists is because the phone app keeps advertising it.

Domino F B
Domino F B commented
Just tried it on my desktop and phone with my personal and burner accounts, no problem at all. Desktop app seems to be the best, certifiable way to get recordings and pics safely. I'll give it a go whenever she gets up and starts offering stuff, which could be hours, even tomorrow :rolleyes:

But I'll post or DM them when I get em, boys, don't worry.

Domino F B

Aug 18, 2022
First Snapchat Video

eltaco
eltaco commented
G
givethemoblivion commented
Thank you sooo much!

foezee

Mar 25, 2023
Dude she has a $100 post on Patreon. Anyone unlocked that post yet?

2 Comments
Domino F B
Domino F B commented
Very much think it's simply a writing post for some reason, it cannot possibly be a spicy pic. Not certain why it's ONLY limited to 100 to be fair...

F
foezee commented

DudeistheDUDE

Mar 29, 2023
Came across these

2 Comments
Domino F B
Domino F B commented
She definitely needs to focus on some more ass play/twerking material over just nipple play, I honestly think that's where the big money's at more than anything else.

D
DudeistheDUDE commented
Give her time. She is still new at this. Once she get her head out of that giant ass of hers she'll wise up, OF is an eventuality.