From Sexy e girls forum
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Comment

anarmoly

Oct 10, 2020
man, she tried charging me a photo for 32. Honestly, she is 10/10, but unfortunately I can't afford her services. I know of other girls that look similar to her that is way more affordable.

Comment

fashizzle7

Aug 6, 2021
yea guys don't ever tip her. do not EVER. i lost hundreds like a dumbass—don't be like me.

she will say she's gonna send you one thing, then send you something else. she tippy toes arounds words to make you think you'll get something else (like she says she'll be completely naked but still hide her entire body even though she's "naked"). i tried to even report her because it technically is against OF policy to mislead subs

Comment

anarmoly

Oct 10, 2020
I just entered a Chargeback request. She did something similar to me. I requested a custom. She's like 400 (side-note - LOL? First of all, I am a massage therapist. I make roughly 70-120 an hour depending on which clinic I work at. She wants to charge me roughly 4 hours of my day for 1 minute of her time. That is a big fuck you in my opinion), and I'm like, no thank you and thank you for your time. She then sends me a locked video stating "here is what you wanted" which is $12.31, which is not too bad. I usually pay my customs for an average of $8. Mind you my customs are very vanilla. Does not require masturbation or penetration. I then reiterated what my request is, and she gives me a pointing up emoji as if its a yes. But of course, she fucking lied. I paid for the video but its just her standing up showing off her stomach. im like wtf? That is nothing I requested for, and then shes like Im not that cheap and blocks me from chatting. Fuck that bitch. I never said shes that cheap, just dont fucking mislead the people paying you. Its the biggest form of disrespect. I can even provide screenshots.

DO NOT BUY FROM HER. SHE IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING SCAM EVER.

Comment