Fansly Trans ObKatieKat

Fansly

Celesteee

Sep 7, 2021
Careful with your names if you're gonna post anything. She just posted both of these threads on twitter talking about leaks.

I think she's great and i'm subbed to her already, since I dig supporting creators — but $50bucks (that actually ends up being 250+ in my local currency) for a 30s video is way too much, man. I'd pay $50, but not $200.

2 Comments
Z
Zoop commented
"I'd pay $50 but not $200" aren't you still paying $50? 250 in your local is STILL $50 no? I don't think she can re-price stuff per region anyways.

G
gigi1234 commented
i think he meant $50 in his local currency

Celesteee

Sep 7, 2021
Half a month later, and just wanted to let y'all know — so far I definitely don't recommend subbing. And this is coming from someone who's really into her. She's hot and all, but the most interesting stuff is behind a fucking paywall EVEN AFTER you sub to her. And she keeps doing it and getting away with it, too.

It's her body (and a fucking hot one, too) and she does whatever she wants with it. I know it's not that deep, but she's doing it for the money (obviously) and as, technically a customer, I really don't recommend subbing while she keeps doing this. Fansly's such a cash-milking platform with these dumbs paywalls that I would almost encourage people to leak this shit.

Crazy expensive compared to other subscription models/prices and tons of paywalls. I just wanted to see your hot dick, Katie. 🤣

SneakyBeaky112
SneakyBeaky112 commented
That's women :D

L
lurker343 commented
i sub to katie and the paywalls are worth it i think - she can charge what she wants for her body :)

assman533

Nov 20, 2021
another tiddy pic

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
Comment
Jan 29, 2023
I have 3 vids o-o

must show us your fap vid to thse XD

Reactions: Drom96
Comment