Patreon  Request Oripiepie

Owleryn

Oct 17, 2022
Hi. This girl is a total hottie. I guess she deserves to have a forum page here.

Sadly, she's not that popular so a lot of her content is locked behind a paywall. On Gumroad her price varies from $18 to $25 for a photoset (13 pics give or take). I have a certain one that I'd love to see, it's a cosplay version of Dishwasher1910's design for 2B with a nightdress ( ). It would be awesome if people would be interested in her content and would be willing to cooperate and split the pay for her sets.
You must be registered for see images

Owleryn

Oct 17, 2022
Currently she has 19 sets on her Ko-fi page and 9 of them are on gumroad but the prices are lower for some sets (2B night dress, Yelan, Honolulu) in the latter. But somehow there's also the Albedo set which is more expensive on gumroad. And there's also patreon with some spicy bonus contentI guess. Didn't look into it that much.

Reactions: Element_Helel
Comment

Owleryn

Oct 17, 2022
Her Sets previews:

Comment

Owleryn

Oct 17, 2022
The one set I'm most interested in is the cosplay of 2B in night dress which was designed by . She sells the set (13 HQ pics) at her store for $18 and her store for $25. Obviously, it's better to get it at her Gumroad store. She totally nailed the look in her cosplay and I'm really eager to get this photoset. I thought that maybe someone else would be interested to split the bill and get this set so we can share it with the others? It would be cool if at least three people (including myself ofc) were willing to cooperate, so it would be $6 from a person. But the more people get to join the better and more beneficial it will be.

1 Comment
O
Owleryn commented
FoDWSL3XwAAs2qU.jpg

Element_Helel

Oct 28, 2022
Her 2P from last month:

Reactions: Owleryn
Comment