You must be registered for see images
[/url]

1 Comment
O
Oldinium93 commented
appreciate the content drop chaps you guys are legends, damn pinky is fineeeeee

ptzinc

Sep 2, 2022
Not mine but another comp I found that has more than what I posted. includes gifs and short clips. It says it has 419 files and my jpg church (updated one above) only has 256. Would be great if someone comps everything all in one bunkr link.

Comment

LamontSwag15

Oct 1, 2022
She just released a rem set and it seems her prices dropped

E
EmilyGrey55 commented
she just has the completely wrong mindset.. thinking if she charges high enough amounts that she wont risk leaks and has more "control" over her content... the real smart move would be to make it cheap enough so everyone isnt thinking twice about spending money on some softcore pictures.. get hundreds or even thousands of subscribers and push out content after content. make the live streams or some other special content for vips and after few months she can retire like others do.

the idea of doing fansly/onlyfans mainly for people to jerk off to + fearing that content gets leaked makes no sense to me.

just a shame because she has the body and personality to earn good money if she would understand how this business works. hoping to find the one rich simp who would pay million dollars without her having to show nudes or other stuff is just an illusion

L
LamontSwag15 commented
I hope a hero will show up with the Rem stuff because I really wanna see it but I'm glad her stuff is more accessible now

ptzinc

Sep 2, 2022
Rem set OwO tier, shits mid af idk why yall are tripping so hard about this shit.

1 Comment
P
papabols commented
she's so beautiful