Feb 1, 2021
Got More!

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Comment

cultofpoppy

Nov 16, 2021
I lost all respect for her when she lied about making an OF. I use to spend $200 a month on her too. but now I hope her channel crumbles after she gave us false hope. she has trouble even getting 8ppl to her date night now so I think 70% of her fans thought the same as me.

Attachments

1 Comment
I
Irishdude commented
Yeah i completely agree. She lied about OF😒 she opened one but never posted anything! she kept the account for like an entire year, giving all her followers false hope. And all the while still took all her subs money every month. Fucking money grubber! Use to follow her on patreon myself but stopped after the OF debacle. Speaking of, she seems to have almost abandoned that account also😒 she only posts monthly newsletters! and thats it! she doesn't post cosplay pics anymore either. In fact she doesn't seem to cosplay anymore, PERIOD. Which is why she's lost a ton of her subs on patreon. But also still doesn't mind milking people for money there. And thats why she set up a shitty Fanhouse. To milk even more money off those poor bastards.

cultofpoppy

Nov 16, 2021
According to someone on 4chan this might be her from late 2019. Not sure though. cant find anything that says its not.

Attachments

EvilGanesha
EvilGanesha commented
Not her, this was posted on motherless all the way back in 2014