Patreon Asian Rinnie Riot

SoCalWolf25

Jul 21, 2020
Unfortunately, she was actually on Patreon and this was her last post.

I'm very sorry I won't be able to make content for patreon anymore. It's getting harder for me to find time to commit to patreon. For now, I want to cosplay for fun on my time without the obligation of making big sets every month. Work has taken up a lot of my time and I'm getting stressed with all the obligations I have to fulfill. I hope you can understand my decision. Thank you for always appreciating what I do and supporting my craft 🥺❤
The only thing left that I have to do is send prints of last month. I will make sure I send that at the beginning of next month!

I'm very sorry I won't be able to make content for patreon anymore. It's getting harder for me to find time to commit to patreon. For now, I want to cosplay for fun on my time without the obligation of making big sets every month. Work has taken up a lot of my time and I'm getting stressed with all the obligations I have to fulfill. I hope you can understand my decision. Thank you for always appreciating what I do and supporting my craft 🥺❤
The only thing left that I have to do is send prints of last month. I will make sure I send that at the beginning of next month!

Comment