Instagram Patreon Shirokitsune

B1gR@a5h

Dec 25, 2021
I'm not sure she's actually producing anything new at the moment. Lot of folk on her patreon site saying they've not received their rewards etc.

Reactions: roguelikel
Comment

Cheetah

VIP
Apr 22, 2021
I subbed to her in November just for the Cynthia set and received this message at the end of the month.

"Hi everyone, how are you? I'm here to inform you that December will be my last month on Patreon for a while, then, from January, I'll take break and I'll take the entire month to catch up with all the rewards I've been delayed, obviously everything will be uploaded In chronological order between December and January. Unfortunately, I really tried to keep up with my work and projects with all my strength, but due to my serious personal problems I'm not able to go on without taking a break anymore. Thank you so much for all the support you always gave me, I'm trying my very best to give you all the sets as soon as possible, so I'm kindly asking you to be patient just for a little longer, everything will be delivered asap 🙏🏻 Much love. Shiro ~"

1 Comment
R
RobiNLV commented
Thank you!

Lucky77

Oct 1, 2020
Another one

G
GKage commented
I've tried with fs from 01 to 06 and the same with img but still I'm not getting the image, what else can I do or change ? (I tested on the first image at top left within Fischl album as well as Cynthia's)

B
Blobunderyourbed commented
damn, that’s the only fix I know of because it’s all I needed. Maybe hit up the help threads, if this forum has one (i assume it does)
Sorry bud.