Onlyfans Sinfuldee

kokojambo

Nov 13, 2021

Legit Singapore RMT Giving Into Monster Asian Cock 3rd Appointment Full
Full Audio + Full Subtitle 37Min+🇸🇬

Got her a skirt this time, and asked her to put it on....and she agreed mmmmm yess now she is so much more....'Accessible' hehehe....😈
I was SHOCKED to see her legs were so damn sexy, super white and smooth...This session Ive gained DEEP access to her watering HooHaa💦

Comment

Devil's Advocate

Nov 7, 2022
Legit Norway RMT Giving Into Monster Asian Cock 5th Appointment FULL 🇳🇴
Full Audio + Full Subtitle 38Min +

WOW. An Angel in a white dress.
what a beautiful creature she really is.
we talked about a lot of stuff but
I really just wanted to fuck her.

Enjoy~
Thanks for watching!

2 Comments
K
kikiy56502 commented
There is no way this man said lick my dumplings

P
pervypavlov commented
If he didn't have his parents money to pay for these women he'd absolutely be a sex offender. Says the cringiest things imaginable.

Devil's Advocate

Nov 7, 2022
Legit Swedish WILF RMT gives into Monster Asian Cock 3rd Appointment Full 🇸🇪
Full Audio + Full Subtitle 36Min+

Finally saw her again, and this time.....I gave her a dress to test the water.
I was surprised when she agreed to put it on for our appointment,
my heart was POUNDING as I got behind her….

Enjoy~
Thanks for watching!

Comment

Devil's Advocate

Nov 7, 2022
Legit Cute Chinese RMT gives into Monster Asian Cock 2nd Appointment Full 🇨🇳
Full Audio + Full Subtitle 32Min+

I missed her ass and her soft voice and her C-Cup Tits from last time, and when that she was available and decided to try her again.
She’s getting more and more comfortable…😈😈

Enjoy~
Thanks for watching!

2 Comments
Z
zombiecat commented
At around 12 minutes they start talking about cooking and food:

Guy: "There's two Asian dishes that I really like. Well actually one. My favourite dish. I'm not sure if you know how to make it"

Girl: Which one?

Guy: It's called the DEEZ NUTS. Do you know how to make that dish?

......This dude is so fucking cringe......

P
Polynerm2 commented
Not only that... these are getting more and more rapey

king_8276

Aug 18, 2022
Legit Norway RMT Giving Into Monster Asian Cock 6th Appointment FULL 🇳🇴
Full Audio + Full Subtitle 30Min +

Hey guys! Its been a couple weeks since I last saw her, Man...do I LUST for her body so badly!!🥵🥵
You know when your so charming to a certain point, they come in a dress by themselves. She probably thought about my Huge Cock GAZILLION TIMES during the time I didn't see her.
Anyways this isn't about me, let’s talk about her. Man...she is so fucking gorgeous!!! ass and tits holy shit, when she walk in that dress her Huge ass is bouncing like a fucking peacock🦚 doing a mating ritual, its glorious..... and for the record every time I touch her inappropriately, Im touching in the name of you guys too, mostly.

Enjoy~
Thanks for watching!

P.S. NOT MINE

Comment

king_8276

Aug 18, 2022
Legit Norway RMT Giving Into Monster Asian Cock 6th Appointment FULL 🇳🇴
Full Audio + Full Subtitle 30Min +

Hey guys! Its been a couple weeks since I last saw her, Man...do I LUST for her body so badly!!🥵🥵
You know when your so charming to a certain point, they come in a dress by themselves. She probably thought about my Huge Cock GAZILLION TIMES during the time I didn't see her.
Anyways this isn't about me, let’s talk about her. Man...she is so fucking gorgeous!!! ass and tits holy shit, when she walk in that dress her Huge ass is bouncing like a fucking peacock🦚 doing a mating ritual, its glorious..... and for the record every time I touch her inappropriately, Im touching in the name of you guys too, mostly.

Enjoy~
Thanks for watching!

P.S. NOT MINE

A
Alcapone_Am commented
Anyone got the 8th vietnamese. Cant find it. Sites mentionning it are just click bates.

H
Hugz64 commented
Agreed.. scripts are super cringy. You have to turn the volume down, but he has even ruined that with the subtitles! I don't know why he bothers.. I'm sure he is aware that every knows it's all scripted!