TikTok Skatie420 / ColletteJolie

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
Oops, I meant this music video. The modeling video above is still probably interesting, though.

2 Comments
R
RedRosesNowadays commented
Where'd you find these? I could help with some research if i had more stuff to go on than just her old cam name

eltaco
eltaco commented
I found the small vidcaps from searching her cam name and found the last two vids from searching her model (actual?) name

andrewc8171

Jan 26, 2022
almost all her stuff is here

2 Comments
J
jboibio commented
Except the downloading website never lets you download, total scam.

F
fastships4454 commented
yeah, I swear there are hundreds of these scam webcam rip download sites. I've always been curious if the files they claim to have are actually legit or not. but any time i search leaks, it's something like downloadcamvideos.net and won't let you do anything without paying

May 14, 2021
Anyone know if theres anything new? She posted on her twitter implying some people were either posting new things or reposting and signal boosting the old stuff

2 Comments
eltaco
eltaco commented
No, she's not making any new things. Basically people are harassing her about the older stuff she's already made in places where it's not appropriate to talk about it. Enjoying the stuff that's already on the internet is one thing, but don't be a dick and bring it up on her joke account on Twitter. She already left Tiktok because of bullshit like that and she's been pretty clear that she's not doing anything like that again because of it.

G
GodlessFreak commented
Dumb people gotta ruin it for the rest of the class.