Discussion Sneakylol / Zach Scuderi / Sneaky Discussion / Talk Thread

Richter917

Dec 21, 2022
Kind of easy to tell that this stuff is a real turn on to him.

Question i have is if this progresses the way it clearly is, is he gonna need to leave Patreon and start an OnlyFans? I'm like 90% sure he's already breaking the TOS, but if he starts riding dildos or cumming on camera he's def gonna get banned from it.

Comment

Nsjsjsjsj1727

Dec 12, 2023
What happened to Lynn, are sneaky and his girlfriend still together or they broke up? Because now sneaky is becoming trans/gay or something else. But definitely he can't be interested in girls anymore!

2 Comments
K
kieztraz86 commented
same question

B
BigBugDigMugg commented
He could be a switch, since I doubt he wears the chastity cage often at all. I assumed they broke up by now, but Sneaky still wears his ring to this day, and Lynn seemed proud she had a "girlfriend" like Sneaky years ago. They've stopped taking photos together for over a year now, and he's got vibrating plugs in his butt for everyone to see lately, so things have changed pretty drastically. Maybe she just doesn't wanna show her face in public anymore, since she's probably gonna get a lot of hate from it, questions from her family, etc.
So I assume Lynn's just lying low because of a social aspect more than anything. Unless she plans to start showing her pussy with vibrating butt plugs in herself, I don't expect much of a return from her, lest people start trying to pressure her into the same direction through comments. But hey, the hottest content would be duo content again, where they both have vibrating plugs in. They did used to duo cosplay.
Realistically though, I have no idea what could be going through her mind. She set off this beast publicly as a team years ago, but it's escalated far beyond anyone could imagine, maybe even her.

alinna777

Jun 11, 2023
sneaky isn't in to masc guys...or fat bellies...soon you will see him with a another trans who can top

2 Comments
I
idkmaybethis12 commented
I really would like but would also like to see him submit to BBC

G
Grinchhhhhh commented
but does anyone know if he made a new video

Jpeggy

Aug 15, 2022
Bro heā€™s really out of shape nowšŸ˜­too much streaming and sitting

2 Comments
A
assmamba commented
I would still fuck him in his ass and suck dat cock

L
luvthick commented
It's hilarious reading comments like this as if any of you are in peak shape lmao