Got to love that ass.

I
Icamehereforsunidey commented
L
lkjhsbdf commented
Any new content?

OogaDaBooga

Aug 21, 2022
She said she sent out a locked fanhouse message but with the pics here (pics from Instagram that are supposed to be a preview of the message) I don't think it's going to be so good but hopefully someone will be able to get it anyway

Side note: She has recently gone back to streaming and in her link tree she removed her Patreon link and added her twitch which hopefully doesn't mean she's stopping Patreon or anything like that

O
OogaDaBooga commented
she already had an only fans that she deleted because she didn't want family to see her promoting her onlyfans and said she wasn't comfortable with it or something I forgot exactly what she said, So as cool as I think her posting more and being on onlyfans would be.. it probably ain't happening... But the full time streaming is gonna be happening Yes

X
xDemons commented
New patreon set anyone?

lkjhsbdf

Feb 15, 2023
This has a lot more flair than her other ads.... anyone rich enough?

eltaco
eltaco commented
I agree it's for sharing. It's not for begging other people to spend their money for you. Close to half the posts on this forum are from non-contributors asking for stuff and it gets frustrating constantly having to clean and delete.

6Dontmindme9
6Dontmindme9 commented
I also agree. Begging is annoying. If you don't have or don't want to spend money then just be patient.