Aug 23, 2020

Comment
Aug 23, 2020

Comment
Aug 23, 2020

Comment

DatDudeForge

Jun 6, 2021
Nip slips. I just gotta rant on her... So she teases shit like sheer, nude, and all these videos in her sets but all the videos in some sets are of her doing dumb shit fully dressed, bluring out her own nipples in sheer clothing, and just rocking pasties all the time? I get she can do and charge whatever she wants but she had to know she was gonna piss people off over promising and under delivering. Like how you gonna show your nips in sheer clothing on IG, and blur that shit out in the whole premium set? Or just do fuckin duuuumbass shit like a lola bunny set 🤣😂🤣 Glad to see her get leaked, these sets are trash, and worth like $2 a pop. Im guessing she doesn't get that alot of dudes can't jack it to photos these days, especially not tame ass ones 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Q
quantar commented
Having gamed with her in the SoCal LARP scene, you're not wrong. She's an absolute bitch, entitled, and utterly spoiled. She has a little cadre of fanbois and fangirls that defend her and will absolutely try to run you out if you somehow get on her bad side, and gets more than a little butthurt if you mention Kato's success.
All in all, 9/10 Fapability 2/10 Personality

E
echonevas commented
I knew couple of her photographers and they have nothing good today, one even said she was just verbally abusive the entire time they worked together. Like a massive cunt. I knew her in high school when she went by her real name Emily and she was no better then. She said her family was awful and when I met her parents it was like "they're not the problem. You are". From the neck down tho 9/10. Face is weird imo