Thiq. Loser Talk

Rosenschmeat

Aug 25, 2020
Her premium snap (slippypix) is $15 a month and based on DMs I had with her not too long ago she's a prude so I have a feeling this is just a make-rich quick scam. I hope I'm wrong..

otismcgee

Sep 23, 2020
Bro it's been literally no time at all. You're getting something for nothing. She said herself she'll be doing full nude when she starts her OnlyFans anyway. Be patient.

• Dislike
Reactions: harddrive113
Comment

mrmike95

Nov 1, 2021
is that all she posted? heard she posted videos and 13 plus nudes this month and gah damn yall some real mvps

Comment

Asdfgg

Oct 20, 2021
Yeah, the screencap I posted above is from a video. Just little 10 second snap videos, nothing x rated.
I wouldn’t mind seeing the videos even if they weren’t nude(screencap is fuckin sweet)

1 Comment
eltaco
eltaco commented
I got the video from a private group and it's not really mine to share. I don't want to post up a bunch of content when she's already being kinda shitty about posting stuff because people keep spreading her content around for free. If she ever gets off this janky Venmo-for-Snap system she's on now and moves to an actual site it should be better. I just don't want to fuck up future content creation when she's only been 18 for like a month.