Onlyfans Reddit Unicornglitteryblood

Cuntsly

Sep 23, 2022
Crush
Unicornglitteryblood
is there any update? also, what do people think of her in general?

C
Cuntsly commented
wtf are you talking about?

eltaco
eltaco commented
Nah, I agree with Drago. It's not every picture, but there are enough that it's a habit or insecurity or something. She's got a big chest, but in some pictures it's cartoonishly big, larger than usual. She also has a natural hourglass shape with big hips and a waist that tapers in, but in some pictures it's exaggerated.
You can tell from the way the exaggerated pictures usually have a heavy filter and dark or plain colored background. You can also tell because a large sample of pictures show her hips and full body, but videos are nearly always close-up or obscured in some other way.

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
She's still posting stuff to reddit every day. I haven't seen any new OF stuff in a while, but I haven't really been looking too hard. I like her body, but everything is same enough I don't feel compelled to look for more. I like the body positivity stuff in some of her reddit posts, but the other 95% is just pandering to whatever subreddit she's posting in and it doesn't feel genuine.

Comment

Cuntsly

Sep 23, 2022
Crush
Unicornglitteryblood
Tbh, i've been a friend of hers for a while now, since before her onlyfans, back when she was selling her premium snap and had to close it due to impersonators. My dirst impressions were actually way better than i expected. She was nice, personable, extroverted and really on top of things. But idk what's happened in the last couple of years. My current impressions of her are that she's indecisive and kinda all over the place, and doesn't know what to do, but won't ask or even take any advice.
She does post the same stuff a lot, and it doesn't feel like anything changes. The closest i've seen to change is when she gave a guy a blowjob and did a blowjob vid on a dildo that was on a window or something. But nothing more than that.

I unsubbed from her onlyfans a while ago for this reason. I was hoping there was more to it, maybe an update, but i guess not.

She doesn't respond to my messages anymore, out of nowhere. From what i hear from others, she doesn't talk to any of her fans anymore. It seems like she's just skating by on the bare minimum. Which, i guess good for her. But i'm not gonna sit around for the same thing i've seen a million times.

Reactions: tepkek22
1 Comment
T
tepkek22 commented
Can confirm. I used to talk to her on her premium snap ~3 years ago and she was really chill to talk with. She would have nice in-depth conversations (text and voice chat) and send out long vids of her fucking herself for free and custom stuff if you asked for it. Around 2022 she started acting weird and never responding anymore, that's when her activity on Reddit started getting much less personalized and more bot-like. Maybe she outsourced her OF and other social accounts to some management company and let her 'fame' get to her head, but she'd definitely not worth subbing to anymore

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021

Comment

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021

Comment

eltaco

Facilitator