old IG post

You must be registered for see medias

M
Malte911 commented

Not sure how you could call it a "tease hustle" when she's been very clear about how it's not a sexual OF and she's posting exclusive comedy content, but go off I guess...

shogunofharlem
shogunofharlem commented

no one's going off slap nuts, so put your shield down Mr White Knight šŸ˜‚ all I stated where it can go if she wants to make a profitable hustle plus here page has quickly gone from roasts/comedies to thirst traps

shogunofharlem

Oct 1, 2020
Iā€™m a bottom turns out

This was a happy accident but does this mean I should get bangs again? Serious question I want your opinion. I usually get bangs when I want to cover my forehead so I donā€™t have to get Botox - but I feel like my face is aging in a way where it would look cute now?

This to me is what only fans is for - super sneak peek on stuff I canā€™t post other places - this is a clip from me on the unreleased forthcoming Anna Delvey podcast explaining why I love Only Fans. For those of you whose kink is the truth

Iā€™ll probably cut this from the podcast - did a sex advice only episode with comedian Nicole Aimee Schrieber - whatever has to be cut because it will be taken down if put on YouTube Iā€™ll try and drop here. Iā€™ll for sure dragged for being a ā€œbad feministā€ from people who donā€™t know me but whatā€™s true is true I dunno

Should I cut this from the podcast? Thereā€™s no way people wonā€™t go out of their way to misinterpret my point

1 Comment
A
AzraelCums commented
repost?