Why are my posts getting deleted or not approved?

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
In order to keep this site civil and functional, posts from users may be moved or deleted and posts from new users may not be approved. I'm making this thread to describe some of the most common problems that result in posts being deleted and how to avoid losing your posts (and potential reaction points that go with them) in the future. Please note this isn't a complete list, but just the most common issues that result in posts getting reported or deleted. Please read the community guidelines and follow all rules when posting to the site.

-Talk that doesn't contribute to the conversation or is posted in the wrong place
Replies in content threads should be used for new content or useful information only. New content can be pictures or videos or links to filehosts. Useful information would be things like updated links for a model's social media pages or sites. Useful information is NOT things like asking for updates, bumping, questions or speculation, or asking someone else to post recent or upcoming sets for you.

-Replies that are better served as comments
Do not reply to an entire thread to say that a link is dead. Do not make replies thanking the uploaders. Do not reply to the whole thread when making a comment about a picture that was shared. It's better to leave these as a comment on the specific post that it applies to. Leaving comments makes it clear which posts need attention and doesn't send a new reply notification to everybody that's following the thread.

-Negative, insulting, or abusive posts
If you don't like a certain model, don't look at their thread. If you have an issue with another user's post use the downvote button (or report it if it's abusive). Complaining about content that other people are providing you for free only encourages those users to quit posting. There is a big difference between "I can't believe she's charging $25 for this" and "anybody that paid $25 for this is an idiot".

-Almost any non-content reply in active threads
Some of our more active threads on here can have 50-100+ pages of content posts. Posting non-content replies can quickly bury the content posts and make the site difficult to use. Talk about specific posts should be made in the comments. All other talk, questions, opinions, speculation, etc should go in a discussion thread. Most popular models already have active discussion threads.

-Broken and dead links
Over time some links may become broken. Posts that contain nothing but broken links clog up the site and contribute to endless messages asking for re-ups and will be removed. Updated links may be left in the comments or DMed to a moderator to update the posts.

-Trying to bypass content filters
Formatting a post to bypass a rule or a content filter is not allowed. Do not try and get around blacklisted sites or banned content like disc0rd or teIegram links.

-Duplicate or redundant posts
Please use the search before creating a new thread to make sure there isn't already an existing thread. When posting content check the thread first to make sure it hasn't already been posted. Redundant threads will be deleted or merged together to keep the site easier to search and navigate.

-Requests in the wrong area
All requests should go in the request forum. Do not request content for one model on another model's thread. Do not create request threads in other places such as the OnlyFans forum or the Instagram forum, etc.

-Begging
Posts within a thread asking for specific content, especially from members not contributing to the site, such as:
"Anybody have the new DM?"
"Can anybody post the _________ set?"
"She made a new post yesterday"

-Bumping
Do not create useless posts just to bump threads. Use the bump button instead. This will bump the thread without sending notifications to other people following the thread and will not bury the existing posts. Users creating new accounts just to bump may be subject to warning points or having all their accounts banned for spam.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2023
-Broken and dead links
Over time some links may become broken. Posts that contain nothing but broken links clog up the site and contribute to endless messages asking for re-ups and will be removed. Updated links may be left in the comments or DMed to a moderator to update the posts.

i want to update the links to my Xev Bellringer post but leaving the updated link in the comments will double the post length...
Literally cant DM any mods or staff... that may be because my account is new but idk, lmk

You must be registered for see images

eltaco
eltaco commented
It's entirely based on reputation score. It used to be 2000, but I think it got bumped up a bit when we got a flood of new members last year. If you're sitting at 1800 now after being on the site for just 2 weeks I don't think it's going to take a lot more to get there.

J
jayjayjay11 commented
Hi. Can you still see my reply in our conversation from yesterday? That account is already gone. For "multiple accounts" even though I did exactly what the creator of that thread did, what was necessary to communicate... This is getting crazy.