Why i getting warned?

Nobodysenpai

Aug 22, 2021
I got a warning for a comment on a post when i thanked the contributors. I'm guessing it's because i didn't post content but i just wanted to check please. Seyhey was my adjudicator

• Dislike
Reactions: acrews
1 Comment
Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
Ah, my apologies for the delay in getting to this post, I didn't see the notification. So, as you stated, your post wasn't content related and was reported as spam. It was reported by another user and I verified & deleted the post and then issued the warning. It might have been a bit harsh, I've just deleted the warning assigned to your profile.

I hope that this answers your question.

Seyhey

clippers32

Apr 1, 2021
Why was I warned for replying (with verifiable facts) to political comment?

1 Comment
Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
While your comment might have been "Verifiable", you made political comments in a content thread! Again, if you read the below reply I sent; It was reported, so that's what brought it to a Mods attention, that being me. A warning isn't the worst thing in the world. It was just letting you know not to do that again. On a typical day there are 20,000 to 30,000 people on this site through the day, so sending a warning is an option for Mods to send. Please keep in mind that you are a commenter, and do not post content here. The first thing I check is a persons profile before anything, when you write a lot of comments and get reported, it's best for us to get your attention so sketchy comments stop sooner rather than later.

I hope that answers your question.

Have fun, enjoy the Forum.

Seyhey

ASS HUNTER

Nov 17, 2021
why i got warned?? i think i didnt write nothing wrong

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
1 Comment
Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
Yes; you posted a comment that made very little sense, and it was to bump thread too. It was reported twice, so that's what brought it to a Mods attention, that being me. A warning isn't the worst thing in the world. It was just letting you know not to do that again. On a typical day there are 20,000 to 30,000 people on this site through the day, so sending a warning is an option for Mods to send. Please keep in mind that you are a commenter, and do not post content here. The first thing I check is a persons profile before anything, when you write a lot of comments and get reported, it's best for us to get your attention so sketchy comments stop sooner rather than later. Also, remember that there is a "Bump Thread button" on the bottom of every page. You no longer need to make a new post to "Bump" a thread, and you avoid your fellow readers reporting you.

Lastly, we're all here to enjoy our favorite models. Mods do not go looking for you, you are reported for your posts if other users think they're inappropriate to a thread. Especially on a Content thread, where you should only post topic content, not comments. Save your comments for a discussion thread, most major models have one and they can be found at the bottom of her thread pages. Feel free to go off respectfully in the discussion threads.

I hope that this answers yours and others questions.

Seyhey