Onlyfans Willow.trie (new)

Feenux

VIP
Apr 11, 2022
OF DM video - [25/Jan/2024]

Thank you all who are still here! This is a free 3 min sex tape. I apologize for the low quality. It was taken spontaneously.

D
darmaed commented
L
LBJ27 commented
real minimum effort stuff

Feenux

VIP
Apr 11, 2022
OF Pics - [30/Jan/2024]

Back at VS! Bought the blue 💙

M
MrFaff commented
Feenux, It looks a little bit like you're back. You posted the Hips Don't Lie teaser and the 9 minute sex tape ppv and all the latest pictures. Is there any chance that you will post the latest ppv of the bunny vibe masturbation video? I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Feenux
Feenux commented
I don't have it and the only other person I knew who was still subbed to her isn't any more. If I find it and someone else hasn't posted it yet then I will, but atm there isn't anyone I know of who might be able to since of the 3 or 4 people I knew, who posted her stuff, including myself, none are subscribed to her now.

Feenux

VIP
Apr 11, 2022
Striptease Dance - 00:01:37 - 101.02 MB
Next weeks ppv will be a full strip to the requested shakiras "Hips Don't Lie"​

L
Lxthrowaway commented
this is the thing I don't understand about creators. They claim they want more fans and try to get people to vote for them for awards yet are usually not putting in any real effort with the content they put out or the interaction with fans.
Another example is HotPants141 who seems to expect the world but hasn't been putting out much in the way of content and is impossible to communicate with yet was asking people to vote for her in the Xbiz Awards today on social media.

C
cornfields commented
the butch haircut is a no from me dawg

Feenux

VIP
Apr 11, 2022
Recent pics

Comment

Feenux

VIP
Apr 11, 2022
OF pics

[11/Mar/2024]
May not have the biggest tits, but atleast the shape nice ❤️

[14/Mar/2024]
My favorite BC will always be none 😘

Feenux
Feenux commented
Willow has done this quite a few times. The 9 min PPV posted before the last post was $40 despite having a wall post up beforehand which said this:

Hey guys! So this page has been going for little over a year now and there's a couple things I've never done still like raffles or lives. If you guys get us to 1k fans I'll do a livestream and take request as well as raffle out 15 custom slots to current fans!

In the meantime I have a 9 min sex tape edited by Nathan that will be going up for half price next week and will be posting regularly

So either the PPV was going to be $80, or she didn't apply the aforementioned discount which I think is far more likely.

L
LBJ27 commented
At least now she does have a discounted $80 PPV.

Price is discounted since he didn't finishing