Amouranth general talk

jake2020

May 6, 2020
Does anybody think we will now see more of her nipples??? I doubt it myself 🤷‍♂️

Comment

booskeren

Mar 18, 2021
I doubt this thread gets much action, but I wanted to tell a (conspiracy?)theory I've always had about Amouranth, which is... I think Amouranth has a girlfriend. And here's why: 1. whenever she's done any bj simulating stuff in any video, or mimed handjobs, I've always thought her technique looked truly awful, like completely amateur(though it's picked up a bit recently with her doing more on dildos) 2. in all of her videos that have a person recording her, where the person sometimes spanks her, it's always a female hand, and I believe the same hand, so that implies she has a long-standing female acquaintance who she is comfortable being spanked by(and groped by in some cases, like in her massage video) 3. she has finally had other participants in her videos with her, and they just happened to be more girls.

So yeah that's my theory. It's not based on any real facts, and I've never looked up whether or not she's just plain stated her preferences or anything before. And there could easily be other reasons for the points I had, but nevertheless. Also I'm not saying this like I think it really matters if she has a girlfriend, I just think it'd be neat if I was right.

Comment

EvilBefall

Aug 31, 2021
Belgium
If that is true I bet she can make more money with lesbian videos I'm sure men would even pay to see that 👀

1 Comment
P
Patheticsimpattheweekends commented
They would, but not as many, the issue with amouranth is that she's boring, she has an unexpressive face, lacks grace and as a consequence is kinda terrible to watch.
She looks good in a pose, but, she's obviously obsessed with her ass, which is probably one of her worst features (IMO), and all of this comes together to create a poignantly bland range of content.

The irony is that she plays off others quite well, she's entertaining in a group, however group content for onlyfans takes a bit of build up, most of the girls that do this work are constantly worried about collabs drawing their sub base away to the girls they work with, even if only for a short time, an issue I doubt amouranth would actually face.