Amouranth general talk

mxallyjax

Apr 23, 2022
looks real to me 🤷‍♂️

1 Comment
Mox
Mox commented
The whole point is her gobbling actual dick. Instead of that, she gets a hold of a bunch of dildos.

Bait and switch. It's her modus operandi.

Mox

Jan 6, 2022
So, she comes out with a 'Fingering' video, where she only fingers her palm. What a world.

Comment

blaq

Mar 14, 2021
Anyone placing bets on whether or not the "Fucking machine" video is gonna be another off screen fupa rubbing video with awkward facial expressions?

• Haha
Reactions: aforumsafename
Comment

Mox

Jan 6, 2022
@Xeraxx , I love her content. I truly enjoy it. I enjoy the laughs she delivers. I enjoy the donkeys that chase her carrot on a stick. I hope she never gives what her fans desperately want.

There's no prerequisite for how one enjoys her content. There's also nothing wrong with laughing at it. She's an absolute, unparalleled clown. Good for her for milking the vapid for money.

Which begs the rhetorical question of 'Are her defenders vapid?'

X
Xeraxx commented
Mox
So you only enjoy her content if you leave a comment how funny awkward it is and how stupid people are to pay for her content or talk trash in generel?

I didn´t say that enjoying the content or not is tocix, read again. Just commenting shit on every video (and no, i don´t mean literally every video) is becoming toxic at some point. Or else i don´t understand what you gain from your comments.

Im not upset, you dind´t do something to me personally. Im just speaking my mind instead of ignoring everything what i dislike or which i don´t understand. But do what you want, by all means.

Mox
Mox commented

Wrong. I like her content as she's tbe epitome of awkward. Read. Comprehend.

To bring up toxic at all in regards to commenting on a web where is lame. Full stop. Doesn't matter the context. Stop acting like a Karen.

There's the root! You come in all kinds of upset, then immediately back off and 'Nuh uh! I'm not mad! Do what you want!'

Do what I want? Your entire point is based on you having a problem with me doing what I want.

So which is it? Comment as I like, which is doing what I want? Or never comment and do what YOU want?

Chase that tail! Chase it, Puppy!

Mox

Jan 6, 2022
@Xeraxx , did I mention how I love her skill at the old bait and switch? No?

You know what the icing on the cake is? Hearing from White Knights, just like yourself.

Comment

Bloulou

Jul 13, 2022
Well, at least you can't deny she's wholesome as fuck

Comment

Totemics

Mar 21, 2021
this chick has herpes. :sick: She eventually covers it up with a garter belt in this video but doesn't even bother to edit it out or reshoot. Fucking gross!! Now I understand why she never shows pussy and why she has a real person use a false penis in her videos, she has an STD. It's one thing to have an STD, I don't care about that, but why tf would make content during a breakout?? She's a multimillionaire but has never heard of a brazilian wax apparently since she always has stubble showing, and she put zero effort into her content. It blows my mind that people find her attractive. She looks alright until she takes off her clothes. She has the sex appeal of a dead fish, too. I get a morbid curiosity to check her out because I think it's all so pathetic. She literally doesn't give a fuck about any of it. Didn't she say she was going to quit OnlyFans? People want so badly for her to show her pussy but I think she's doing us all a favor by keeping it hidden.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
T
Totemics commented
At this point, I think her unappeal has got to be part of her appeal, right? The fact that she's a gross pathetic bimbo incapable of shame? Like showing her hairy ass is some form of self-degredation that people get off to? I'm just trying to understand, people don't actually think she's hot... right??

I watch it because of how gross she is and out of sheer marvel that she makes millions off of it. Another poster Mox described it perfectly, it's morbid curiosity. I have an honest question, do you enjoy her content? If not then be silent and move on if you don't like MY content, eh??? If you do enjoy her, then I have another honest question, what would it take for you to be grossed out by her? What is it gonna take? Some leftover shit smear on her ass?

And I felt like I had to say something because people actually pay for her content, and it's so bad. She does not put any effort into any of it. People are so fucking dumb with their money, I felt like someone had to stick up for consumers. What drove me over the edge to post was the fact that she noticed it and COVERED IT UP and just kept all the original footage in the cut instead of doing a full reshoot. Like how hard is it to sit there for another 20 minutes with a vibrator between your legs while you pathetically flail at any attempt to be sexy. I guess all her bland content keeps her on a tight schedule. People pay for this shit right?? Stop giving her money. She has enough money and should just go away because she's toxic, figuratively and literally. If I paid for this content I would honestly ask for a refund. We are all degenerates here with no moral high ground, I tried my best to be objective.

Yes!!! I was actually going to mention how unhygenic she is (and ALWAYS has been, even when she first started) but I didn't want to be overly mean. She does look like she smells bad.

There are many other sexworkers more deserving (and in need) of people's money and attention. She makes sexwork look like a joke. That's what it really comes down to with me, just needed to say my piece.

Mox
Mox commented
She's admitted to washing her hair once a month. Looks like Herpes in the latest pictures and video. And she has a hairy ass.

Dunno if I'm the only one, but I don't find a dirty, dyed, Herpe ridden, hairy asked cam whore attractive.

Maybe just me! Eye of the beholder and all.

OFmoocher

Aug 17, 2022
You all know the guy showing up in the latest B/G videos is her husband right?

OFmoocher
OFmoocher commented
It was just a theory that went through my head since I had been a member of the last site for years so when the site gets taken down and the guy who runs the site gives up you ask yourself why and the first thing that popped in my head was the "husband" getting called out and that could affect her income. The site operators must have some people coming after them to just drop the site, I heard they made good money from the advertising on there.

Mox
Mox commented

She may have been part of it. I know one instathot that went all in on getting the last version of this site shut down. Simply because I've a copy of her lawsuit, and you see zero of her content on here, when there was plenty on the last site.

I think a lot of people overestimate the abilities of Scammy.

Mox

Jan 6, 2022
I've addressed a couple of her White Knights in this very thread.

The don't reply back when the obvious flaws in their points are stripped down.

She's great for a laugh.

I'm not sexually attracted to Bottle Dyed (she's admitted it), Herpetic (pictures show a lot) Dirty Haired (she's admitted to washing it once per month), sexually awkward Women. Maybe I'm just weird like that.

When I find something or someone that I find comedic, I'm happy new content shows up.

Comment

Lucktrick

Aug 22, 2022
Wait.. did people look and checking girl they don't like just for laugh? That really weird. I checked the thread of nude and sexy girl to jerk off without paying a shit as many do. If I want to laugh I just find a comedy movies or sitcom and laughing my ass off. Instead of forcing myself to check something that disgusted me I better move on. I don't think something that disgusted me can make me laugh at all. 🤔🤔

Comment