Amouranth general talk

Misanthropist

Sep 25, 2022
Scammy? 'Full, Uncensored, Gloryhole, Blowjob' or some other misleading title? Limiting your 'Career' Length. It's not Full, as you chose the length. It's not uncensored, when you put a black bar over your own face. It's not a Gloryhole when it's a sheet with one of your production staff on the other side. It's not a Blowjob, as you can't give a Blowjob to a Dildo your staff is holding. Then again, her fans love her antics. They enjoy the hamster wheel.

2 Comments
P
Parsloesa299 commented
It’s considered roleplay.
. She’s average anyway. Nice breasts but no frame! Just look elsewhere.

P
Parsloesa299 commented
It’s considered roleplay.
. She’s average anyway. Nice breasts but no frame! Just look elsewhere.

POESPIT

Sep 17, 2022
What is this new loyal fans?

2 Comments
Misanthropist
Misanthropist commented
Wut?

P
POESPIT commented

The Gypser

Sep 9, 2020
offtopic - dont know where to ask but was there implemented a new rule where you cant post MEGA links ? Asking because Ive posted few MEGA links before but this was the first time my comment was deleted with some warning that Ive posted 3rd party link (it was MEGA of course)

1 Comment
Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
https://xbunker.nu/threads/mega-posts.29402/#post-223014

Zipegasus

Dec 29, 2022
I want to know. Why isn't anyone posting any of her new videos? Who know answer me to.

N
nancyjmatteson commented
Technically she's not rubber dicking herself.

T
Totemics commented
Read the thread lol. Everyone thinks she is a scammer and apparently her OF has tons of people complaining as well, asking for refunds. Wouldn't be surprised if her switch to "Loyal Fans" or w/e was related. I opened her stream for lols yesterday and it was just her in bikini but fully covered by towel and asking for subs to keep the towel ON.

Ololko

Apr 14, 2022
Scamouranth did it again promises something and doesnt deliver even a quater of the way. sometimes i feel like one of her customers should actually sue her. i never gave her money, thus i dont have the right to, but if i had i would definitly try to sue. false advertisement is punishable by law in most countries and scamouranth really does leave much evidence of her acts.

for real tho, i dont think people should go out and sue willy nilly but such an open scam is really shameless.

DonaldTramp
DonaldTramp commented
That's the problem, people are happy to pay her in hope that she is finally going to deliver but when she doesn't they're happy anyway because they get that close to something worth actually paying for.

Hence why when somebody asks me to go and rip her content, I flat out tell them no.

DonaldTramp
DonaldTramp commented
And with that being said I think all sites like this, she shouldn't be allowed on them. I don't allow her on my site as well as the other big names that do nothing but promise content but never deliver.