Discussion Belle Delphine General Talk

Totemics

Mar 21, 2021
So it seems like she went away, got new tits, came back, never showed them, went away again and got them taken out, and now she's back and still has stitches from the surgery, She must need more money to afford her new lifestyle. I kinda feel bad for her, hope her husband has a real job.

T
Totemics commented

That means nothing buddy, you can look at plenty of professional athletes that made millions but are now completely broke as examples. They don't know how to properly spend/invest their money. Onlyfans/sexwork is not exactly steady, reliable income like a salary position is. Why do you think she keeps taking long breaks and coming back? She needs more money and doesn't have a real job as backup. She got implants then removed them so she's literally throwing money away.

eltaco
eltaco commented
I think it's more about attention than money right now, but you're not wrong.

Biolo

Apr 7, 2021
I'm just kinda curious, because I've never seen anyone bring it up as a possibility, why is it assumed that she had breast surgery, and not that she was maybe pregnant at some point(or on something), and that caused her breasts to grow? is there an immediately obvious reason that's not possible that I'm not thinking of?

Because without having looked into it, to my knowledge, her breasts seemed marginally bigger for a time(with no indication of any scarring/etc.) with a huge gap in posting content, so she could have been early preg or after preg, and now seemingly they are a little smaller again, with no scarring/etc.?

And also, though this is purely up to the person in question how they feel about their own body, Belle was incredibly popular and considered very attractive, so it's hard to believe that she'd have been insecure about her appearance.(and even harder to believe still that she'd go back on it if she was) She certainly could have been insecure about her size despite everything, it just feels unlikely to me.

S
Spartanshade commented
I was answering the dudes question, I'm not white knighting? the dude asked a question so I should'nt be nice to him because he isn't an uploader? stfu no one was even talking to you lmao. If it's white knighting to reassure the guy that said he expected rude comments that we aren't all assholes then sure whatever. Makes you look that much more fucking idiotic though. Your shit literally makes not a single bit of sense at all. No one here is taking the moral high ground but you, fuckin jack off.

N
natgaylol commented
I think she had a mildly botched keyhole surgery most likely and the reduction probably was from the corrective surgery to fix the previous one

bobsaget6945

Jun 10, 2021
Why is she never showing her tits?

M
mtndwenema commented
because that's the last tease she has left, duh.

eltaco
eltaco commented
Agree with the above comments. I think it's a combination of milking the reveal as much as possible and trying to cover up any scars or imperfections.
She's already done pretty much everything before. There aren't really many boundaries left to push, so I can understand turning her new tits into a sort of artificial boundary.
It also appears there's some significant scarring in stuff she has shown. It's always hard to tell exactly when photos were shot since she takes such long breaks. I don't know if the more recent pictures that showed stitches are from a second procedure (which probably means something went wrong in the first one) or if they're just old pictures from the original procedure.