Discussion Belle Delphine General Talk

Totemics

Mar 21, 2021
Here is the photo with the stitches, from page 47 of the main Belle thread

I suspect most of the new content is actually old stuff that was simply unreleased. She probably just makes content in bulk and sits on it. It could all just be some weird psyop from her though, who knows. But you can see that the stitches look really gnarly.

S
Spartanshade commented
Asking to see the irrefutable proof yall keep talkign about is different than pretending she didnt have it. It was all pretty well said and done that yes something happened, but everyone and their mother kept saying they had proof from pictures you can see clear as day, and then its either "oops its too far back I cant find it oopsie poopsie!" or its ap ic liek this where its like 3 pixels and thats somehow clear irrefutable proof that she 100% got work done. like cmon. be real guys. if you say you have proof, it's comp letely reasonable for people to ask for it.

GyroMan
GyroMan commented
Oh I see the stitches in her latest video. Shame she messed herself up like that. She didn't need to do anything.

RedEnvy

Nov 24, 2023

Alright bois, let us compare and debate. Since some of ya'll dont think she got work done. Heres some old pics from 2021 and from 2023 to compare.

1 Comment
R
RedEnvy commented
Also, Im pretty sure these are some of the photos people claimed she edited her nipples on, so debate that tol, i guess.