Onlyfans Griffon Ramsey

tk2334819

Mar 4, 2021
Two more changes on the way...

I have some pretty BIG news… can you guess?

Next week I’ll be doing some self-sculpting and getting breast implants. It’s not for everyone, but personally I like a little extra flare! Also, you might be able to tell from my tattoos that I’m not opposed to body modification. Natural schmatural! 👽💃

While I’m healing, I will have to get a little more creative with my content here until the
BIG REVEAL 👀. What’s a part of the body you feel doesn’t get enough credit for being sexy?

G
Guardian2019 commented
There’s a difference between tattoos and all this plastic surgery. She’s got something going on.. not sure why all this surgery is her fix. But hope she gets thru it.

Johnsonbass8888
Johnsonbass8888 commented
I really love her tits as they are.... Sad....

Elfpor

Sep 29, 2020
Yesterday was my surgery and I’ve been in bed all day, super sore, and working on healing. I just want the world to bring me soup, flowers and presents.

If you’re the sugar daddy type or get off on nurturing, you might want to check out my wishlist!

T
totally tasteful commented
ya, good for him, he was always one of my fav founders

B
Brayn commented
Based on her latest tweets the implants went badly so she's almost certainly got frankentits now. What a fucking shame.

alwaysbored02

Feb 2, 2021
I sent a shower video to my inner circle ⭕️ recently about how I want to make a pubic hair shaving video and maybe even get creative with it. I’ve been preparing my canvas and allowing the RETURN OF THE BUSH. It’s getting there, but for a real impact I might want to give it a couple more weeks of growing time. Already this is way more hair than I’ve allowed in a good, long while.

Snapped this pic of my progress in the shower this morning. What’s your preference?

I
Izekeialthe7th commented
Anyone else thinking about getting the 28 piece content creator night content but worried it’ll be a flop

N
Noodslayer420 commented
Take it no one got the set where she shaved a heart onto her snatch? It should at least show something decent

tk2334819

Mar 4, 2021
Ouch. :(

Sorry for my absence.

Things didn’t go well with post surgery recovery. In fact, they went so horribly wrong I haven’t been able to face y’all. I’ve been depressed and hiding in my bedroom a lot the past several weeks. I’ll share more details soon but there was a three-way tie for the contest I posted to get first looks at the new breasts and I realize it’s time to announce to them via DMs that the outcome will be shockingly different than what I was expecting - in fact, the complete opposite. 😱😭

I’m still healing and coping with the disaster. ❤️🩹

Implants removed?

G
Guardian2019 commented

I mean she does? But they’re all OF stars so they don’t do much talking out of lol

BigBenFranklin
BigBenFranklin commented
As much as Geoff and her wasn't working anymore because of his drinking and ED, I think he held her sanity together as she is one of those alternative/nomad types that would pick up hitchhikers with a 5 year old in the car on top of being a raging nympho

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
Those new thigh high oil slick stripper boots have reawakened my confidence and passion. I’m lounging around the house wearing nothing else! This set is all about boots and booty. You’re gonna love! 🍑👢👢

photos by Danny Vasquez aka on instagram

Zip:

Last edited:
2 Comments
I
Izekeialthe7th commented
Thank you king !

M
Madworld1211 commented
nice ass and boots XD

Renoo7

Apr 5, 2021
Images cleared up and red light dimmed down for some almost great pics

1 Comment
H
Huckleberryfinn8990 commented
Goodness I can almost see her holes good find 👍🏼 😀

tk2334819

Mar 4, 2021
Ouch (redux).

This isn’t a sexy post, it’s a terribly honest one. That was your trigger warning for uncomfortable medical stuff!

In early September, I went into a plastic surgeon for a breast lift and implants - some personal sculpting. I had high hopes for a glorious outcome and started prematurely posting about it here. Less than two weeks after the surgery, I started experiencing complications. Necrosis developed on the left side, and on both sides, the seams opened up. There was a week or two I was terrified I might lose my favorite nipple and it will be a while before I know if it still works - at the moment it’s a bit folded up and numb.

For someone who has been fortunate to never have any medical issues, this rare scenario never seemed possible until it was happening to me. As much as I hated to undo the work I went through hell to get done, for safety, I had the implants removed and I’ve been healing ever since. I’m much smaller on top than when I went in and it will take some reconstructive efforts before I feel comfortable fully topless again.

It has been a MAJOR bummer and pretty traumatic to go through. I’m not quite done feeling sorry for myself, but the more I heal the more my energy is returning. I’ve been starting to feel more playful again at least and missing Onlyfans and our conversations. Although it’s frustrating not to be able to use my upper body, maybe it will encourage me to be more creative here!

T
thewale commented
I heard she got a reduction years ago when she was younger. Said she talked about it on the roosterteeth podcast. Is this true?

T
Thedude772 commented
Did everyone give up on this one? Was hoping someone might put up the candle wax set

Hdhshdjsjdbehbdbdhd

Sep 7, 2022

A
Anonexo commented
I just saw her make an appearance on an old RT podcast. She was gorgeous before she fucked her face up with surgeries and injections.

I wish I could show before and after photos of this woman to anyone considering that toxic anti-aging crap.

D
DrunkenParty commented
She's more than just anti-aging, she views her body as something that can be sculpted to be exactly how she wants it, and aging is just a factor behind it. But people don't realize you can't sculpt a body like you can an ice sculpture. It doesn't react how people expect every time. Let it stay natural, for the love of god.