Onlyfans Griffon Ramsey

Mar 30, 2021
OnlyFans:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Everything posted so far:

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Mar 30, 2021
Caption:

I’ve also come across quite a few Dominant types in my dating life. Many are often putting on a show after being inspired by 50 Shades Of Gray and it can get a little goofy. Occasionally, I find a REAL one. 😈

One of the roughest I have ever encountered left me this bite mark on my inner thigh as a souvenir. Do you see it?

I like to be bitten. 🖤🧛🏼‍♂️

There’s a strange line between pleasure and pain that’s all about levels of intensity of sensation. Although I keep saying to anyone who asks that I’m not turned on by pain… it’s not really true. Or maybe it’s just easier not to get into the whole conversation because I don’t want to be misunderstood and lumped into a category that that doesn’t quite fit.

Between getting tattooed, natural childbirth, life in general not always being easy… I suppose that I have a lot of practice with pain. I know how to focus and breathe through it and I can handle quite a lot of it. I have developed a high tolerance.

Just like how now I like to put peppers on all my food, I like my sensations to be on the stronger side! Does that make sense?🌶😘

Ps. THANK YOU if you decided to subscribe and you’re able to read this!

Attachments

Comment
Mar 30, 2021
Looks like she's set her sub back to free, and there's no way I can afford to be in the top 5% fans to get any of the special stuff. Welp, hopefully others will tip enough and be kind enough to share.

Caption:

As I mentioned before, I have high inclusion needs, which means I HATE feeling left out and I really hate making others feel that way too. You may have noticed that I just set this account back to FREE again. I received several very respectful messages about wanting to show support but not being able to swing the subscription right away and some of my followers had to leave… which really bothered me. 🤔😕

So for the time being I’d like to keep everything in the main feed visible to all visitors for the time being and the dark and dirty will be PPV for all you big spenders out there! In fact, I’m going to have a SPECIAL PRIZE ready each month for those fans in the top 5%! Can’t wait to see who wins 😏🎩🍾💗

I really hope this helps some of you who would like to stay be here longer! For those of you who paid that momentary subscription while I floundered, DM me and will will work it out eventually!

Hey, a woman has a right to change her mind. 💋💁🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Comment

Chaocarnate

Feb 28, 2021
"By popular request, here’s a warm and happy little PPV for all y’all who said there were too many bubbles in that last bath time pic… NSFW 🛀🧼😘 "

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

Comment
Mar 30, 2021
Looks like we're not gonna get anything decent for the time being, guys.

Caption:

Well it seems that the photo I posted yesterday has been leaked all over the Internet. So for the time being, I’m gonna tone it down and reevaluate.
I was warned this might happen so I’m not surprised… but it’s a real shame some of you feel like you can take advantage of my openness and willingness to share and undermine my ability to pay my bills.
Not cool.

Attachments

Comment
Mar 30, 2021
Caption:

I’m not a very patient person. Never have been. My mother used to always tell me, “Patience is a virtue.” It drove me crazy and I never understood what she meant by that anyway. What is… a virtue? She never REALLY explained that one to me and I never bothered to ask.

I like making art with chainsaws because they’re powerful, versatile, and very FAST. I like to get the ideas out into solid form before my attention wanders. Yeah, yeah, yeah, good things take time… but doesn’t it stand to reason that if we could do them faster, we could have MORE good things?

I talk faster than anyone in my family and the majority of people I’ve met in my life, and I’ve met quite a few. When someone tells me, “Slow down, you talk too fast!” I always want to say, “Maybe you listen too slow.” Pick up the pace, people.

And along those same lines, I’ve never been much of a tease. It never really occurred to me to hold myself back from joy. Why make someone wait when I didn’t want to either? Let’s go!

But I have continually discovered, in so many more ways than one, that other people don’t share my philosophy. They encounter a fast girl, and they think she’s “easy” and therefore, she apparently has no value. (Since when is convenience a bad thing?)

NooooOooooOo, no, no, no, they got it all wrong. Sometimes she’s just decisively driving things forward. Women can do that too, and there’s usually nothing very “easy” about strong, decisive people.

More and more, however, I’m learning that there is a clash between my willfully lusty nature and these outdated notions so many people have of what women are supposed to want vs what men are supposed to want, how long that’s supposed to take, and what was that word again… virtue? Meh. Sounds like a drag.

Attachments

Comment
Mar 30, 2021
Caption:

Something on the softer side. Y’all have been making me feel really appreciated and I want you to know, I appreciate you back. Thank you SO MUCH for being here!

I just finished an intense couple of chainsaw carving gigs and I’m ready for some rest and relaxation. Next week I’m going to do a spa day, work out with my trainer, drinks lots of water, take vitamins, light candles for no reason and any other self-care idea that occurs to me. SIGH

Also, I’m doing my first official OF photo shoot and I’m both nervous and excited. If you have any ideas, feel free to suggest them below!
🕯🕯🕯

Attachments

Comment