Onlyfans Griffon Ramsey

Mar 30, 2021
Caption:
It’s Wednesday and you know what that means so I don’t have to say it again! 🐪
I was thinking we could do a live stream later tonight. How about 9pm CST? Join me here!

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Comment
Mar 30, 2021
Caption:
It’s my birthday and I’m in a good mood 😀🎂🥰 despite the rainy weather which has me doing laundry with no real plans to speak of. Here’s a little moment I captured recently, giddy with this Onlyfans experience. Thank you for being here with me!
(Tips are really appreciated!)

Attachments

Comment
Mar 30, 2021
Caption:
I’ve been forming lots of uncomfortable philosophical ideas around love and relationships in the year 2021. It makes me want to hide under the covers and watch romcoms alone with the cat 🐱... which is what I do A LOT! But here and there I manage to get my legs shaved and shoved into some skinny jeans to flirt the night away in the interest in love, hope, and finally meeting Matthew McConaughey (future Texas Governor)!

Attachments

Comment
Mar 30, 2021
Caption:
You're amazing! This place and your participation here has changed my world view a bit and it's exciting. We are exploring a new corner of the internet, and this idea of online community and human connection in a digital space. Thank you so much for being here. Let's make a playlist together!

I made us a secret, collaborative playlist on Spotify. To keep it from being total chaos immediately, I'm going to pick a theme for us to follow: HEAT

Here’s the link:
You must be registered for see medias

Share some songs with me!

Attachments

Reactions: Snooch
Comment

but.for

Feb 9, 2021
"One of my favorite parts of sex is the feeling of skin to skin contact. When I was a college student, an older man I was seducing used to love rubbing our bellies together and that experience with him rubbed off on me. Orgasms are great, but we can have them on our own, often more affectively with power tools. But for warmth, touch, and affection, we need others.

Here's a photo of my bare belly to spark your imagination. I hope you enjoy it! 😘 "

Attachments

Comment
Mar 30, 2021
Caption:
I grew up in the country and spent a lot of time playing outdoors. It was miles and miles from anything and I often had to make my own fun. Skinny-dipping in the river was a favorite. 😘
If you’ve never experienced the freeing sensation of swimming naked, you should try it this summer! ☀🏊🏼‍♂️

And don’t forget to tell me how it went! 🖤💦

Attachments

Comment