Jessica Nigri Discussion

Build48

Aug 18, 2022
Anyone know when the full elf drool video comes out? That gif posted was awesome. Just hope the full version gets posted in a format I can view/ download:)

Reactions: Pipporp2
Comment

Yeshua77

VIP
Jun 16, 2021
Yeah, her average vid duration is about 8sec. Makes me believe her BF must suffer from insane premature ejaculation if she thinks thats long enough for a vid.🤣

2 Comments
I
iggy100 commented
Where can I find the fakes you've made?

EvilGanesha
EvilGanesha commented
If you can even call them videos, I hate this loop shit so much

Yeshua77

VIP
Jun 16, 2021
I just really, really, really hope that tassel vid is her new standard and not just 1 nice vid to create some hype and renew people interest, to then deliver a bunch of crappy content like she did a few times already. Still need to improve her pics quality, so annoying to see that she actually has them in high resolution from some teaser she posts of previous set she sold, except they are now double the resolution of the paid set. It completely baffles me that she purposefully reduce the quality she has available for her content. I mean, ok maybe for free pics, but for paid set it doesnt make any sense, even more so when people who bought them find out a few month later from a teaser pic she posts on her feed that she has them in much better resolution.

Last edited:
1 Comment
I
iggy100 commented
Could you pm me the link to the other site with your work? My bookmarks got deleted and I don't have the last one in my inbox here.

Coffeebro

Sep 27, 2022
We as a group need to organize to where just one of us get these purchases so she feels some pressure to do more. Cause honestly this shit is bugging.

Comment

Whos2saydis

Aug 18, 2022

Bumped the values up in a photo editor of the original, then tried running it through a photo ai then doing the same value bumped. Not much more to see though. Still a great shot. Moving in the right direction. All be it SLOWLY

1 Comment
P
Platipus69 commented
gentlemen i confirm we have a lips