Discussion Meg Turney Discussion

Lordbipbop1st

Aug 17, 2022
Sorry but this year so far for her has been pretty damn bad. Almost entirely stopped posting after the deliberately misleading ass spread set at the end of 'Megmas'. Seems pretty clear she didn't like the negative feedback she got for that as since then.. she has barely posted, even candids have gone. She's clearly running out of steam.

S
Spartanshade commented
cry about it some more. Maybe someone will actually give a single shit about it and tell Meg and she will actually do something different. Or ya know the more realistic one. No ones gonna give a fuck about your crying about more titties like an incel. Either way have fun kiddo.

eltaco
eltaco commented
You can say she's lazy and unoriginal or whatever, but truth be told she's putting out more than most d-list celebs turned OF models. Most of them are strictly non-nude and have all their messages written by an agency. Meg regularly gets her tits and puss out and she's not out there charging $100 to do it. She gets a lot of crap here because a handful of obsessed fans expect too much. It's especially weird because for the most part she's not out there overselling herself. There's some reasonable complaints about descriptions for individual sets from time to time, but she's not out there being intentionally deceptive or hyping people up for content that never comes.

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022

eltaco
eltaco commented
Models are people, too. A bunch of my IRL friends do or have done camming or OF. There's nothing wrong with treating models like real people with real feelings.

S
Spartanshade commented
It's simping to say it's fine for someone to take a break? You're lost in the sauce my friend. If you're that down bad for nudes just go look at someone elses lmao.

Registerme123

Aug 23, 2021
Saw this uploaded and not on here

"Hey peeps! Sorry I've been a bit absent - I wrote this on my VIP page the other day, but my anxiety has been a beast lately, so I've just been focusing on that and trying to get it under control - the good news is I still have lots of shoots that haven't come out yet, so there will still be plenty of photos flowing your way! I have a couple of sets from Japan that'll be out soon! <333"

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Comment
prncevegeta
prncevegeta commented

Lordbipbop1st

Aug 17, 2022
So she posted a week ago that she'll be sending out some Japan sets really soon... One week passes. Nothing.

It's also her birthday in a few days and no preview photos of any sets.

Yes yes I know she said she's had some anxiety issues but funny how it all started from the deceiving cheek spread asshole set and the critisism she received. Ever since then she's just basically vanished.

Her birthday is in a few days and I would be really surprised if she didn't release any sets.

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
the only people that I'd say she "owes" are the people paying for vip, because honestly it isn't worth it in its current price and state. The try-on bonus clips have been worth it, but other than that it's just been re-upload of past sets that I already have. I will say that she has done a lot better on the VIP page in 2024 with some of the sets she's put out just being free

L
Lordbipbop1st commented
100%, in 2024 it's really not been great from her. I mean she hasn't released the sets she said she would over a week ago now, posted that preview about 6 days ago from a set taken a year ago and then didn't post the set. Plus her birthday is tomorrow? No preview sets either.

As far as i'm aware she's never skipped posting for her birthday. Would not surprise me if she takes a hiatus soon from OF entirely.

BatsNumber2

Mar 29, 2023
A quick question for the Meg Historians, What was the first set she went fully topless and the first set she shows her pussy? doesn't anyone know exactly?

eltaco
eltaco commented
Yeah, what the other guy said about her book being the first topless stuff. I think the first bottomless stuff started with the sheer bottoms in the shower here and was shortly followed by some slips here and there until proper bottomless photos started showing up. Even then, for a long time she was posting content that was technically bottomless, but with her legs always slightly crossed so there wasn't anything to see but bare mound.

R
Rumpleforeskin_33 commented
As a Meg stalker from way back in her SourceFed days, the first time I remember seeing Puss was in her James Bond video. It was a quick shift from left to right and when I saw lips I thought I was hallucinating. Years of zooming into cameltoes and hopeful slips to stare at it unrestrained was amazing.

Getting that itch, tho, I'm sure many are getting that want "more". But we just gotta be patient and see if she'll "open" up more and step into that third X zone.

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Idk how many of you are mainly mobile users, but the Aloha browser has no issues with any sort of links. It also lets you download images and videos you usually can't. Unless it has DRM like Meg's videos, but the pictures work as well as videos from other creators that don't use drm. Hopefully that helps anyone that's been having trouble with the bunkrr links

Comment