Discussion Meg Turney Discussion

pqpepper

Aug 25, 2020
Ordering a book guillotine so I could hopefully have more freedom when scanning the pictures.

• Wow
Reactions: eltaco
P
pqpepper commented
I may or may not IMMEDIATELY return it when I'm done with it though....

P
pqpepper commented
Got the cutter and the book is all sliced up. Gonna start scanning maybe this weekend.

pqpepper

Aug 25, 2020
Trying to refine the process and think I have it down pretty good. The pages are almost A3 sized so I have to scan each side of each page twice on the flatbed scanner on my all-in-one laser printer. I then import to Lightroom Classic where I then pano-merge the scans. This first set here probably took me an hour or so but I imagine I'll get faster at it.

This first batch is also a little warm so I'll likely have to do a fair amount of color grading before I post all the pictures. Unless someone does color grading professionally. I can send the DNGs when I'm done if anyone volunteers.

You must be registered for see images

eltaco
eltaco commented
Stuff looks pretty good so far. I've been curious about this book for a long time, so it's nice there's finally some scans being made and it's really nice that you're putting in the effort to get it done proper.

K
kylester5 commented
These rule. Been waiting years for this, thank you!

MisterCape

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone have her “Scream” inspired set? Went through her main thread but couldn’t find it.

Found it, looked in wrong year. Page 37 of main thread, links are dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: BatsNumber2
1 Comment
hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
Unfortunately, I do not have the original images because I have used AI/software to de-noise/de-grain these images. Personally I think they are better without the noise. If you're looking for the source files, maybe someone else can hook you up. I wasn't sure which Scream set you were talking about because I don't see a Scream set on page 37, so here are both of them:

Greenie123

Jan 31, 2023
the shoot from Dec, 23rd showed more than this. She's just running in place now and will milk that for all it's worth. And then she'll have to eventually lol. But idk about soon

Reactions: Lordbipbop1st
Comment

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
This happy accident just may have set us back on course after she was thrown off by hate 🤞

S
Spartanshade commented
I was against the people flaming her but if people were giving actual critique then I think thats on her. because those december sets were incredibly disapointing, specially for their pricing as well. I'm talkign about the people who were respectfully saying the sets were a bit closer to downgrade or a step back and her reacting to that. I think that's fair criticism, but yea the idiots who were outright flaming her deserved to be banned off her page.

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
she said it was more about people telling her what she should charge