Discussion Meg Turney Discussion

ArtistFrmrlyKnownAsbipbop

Aug 17, 2022
I mean she posted over a week ago that she had taken a candid set ready for everyone...8 days later, she still hasn't released it. I really don't know what's happened to her this year.

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
seems like she pause OF to do DDR and the paused DDR to go to the UK and now she's back and she hasn't done either lol

A
and i'm guessing she has still not said a word to any of the VIP subs but continues to of course take their money!

Aug 17, 2022
11 days after posting a preview of that candid set...and she STILL hasn't posted it haha Christ Meg.

Do we think she might just end her OF without actually mentioning it? I mean do we know for sure that she still actually wants to keep it running? Because she hasn't posted anything in months about actually filming pro shoots or any shoots on the way

1 Comment
hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Hey so I know she put out a mini set yesterday and I do own it, but the tool I use just updated and it caused something to break. I'll try to figure it out and see what has gone wrong. The set look like it belongs as part of this set Onlyfans - Meg Turney

2 Comments
M
Morphin commented
Appreciate it as always man, that's a good set and at this point i'm just glad shes putting stuff out.

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
I've got it figured out so I'll be uploading now (y)

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Also there will be a VIP exclusive try-on coming "soon", for those of you that can't see that information. Try-ons are already the most revealing content she does, especially with the VIP clips that are thrown into the montage. I wonder if this will be full of stuff like that or if she just decided to make the try-on that she mentioned about a month ago, exclusive.

F
fririse commented

Nooo i want the lingere option to win 😭

Aug 17, 2022
Guessing she has completely forgotten about the 2nd candid set she said she would release. I mean her OF has completely fallen off a cliff this year.

S
Spartanshade commented
That's what I be sayin. LIke theres 1 thing to be a critic but another thing to just go on forums and constantly rant about "This set looks similar to the other one. ermergerd I hate her content its so boring Sits and stares at the notifications for new set to instantly go and do wnload the entire set"

C
cosmicoldone commented
It’s a vocal minority but they bitch about it literally everyday on two different forums.