Onlyfans Meg Turney

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 1: Loot Elf

Hey now stranger, I can't let you undo this golden corset until you make an offering to this loot-loving elf! This set is fully TOPLESS and has MISS KITTY showing AND there's a photo in here (I made it the preview so you can see) of me getting on the bed and the view is INSANE. So many people have been asking me to SPREAD MY CHEEKS and the way this photo is - I was lowkey unsure if I should include it in this set because it's like WOW.

✨ 20 HD photos
✨ Over the shoulder POV
✨ Crawling away POV
✨ On all fours POV
✨ Boobie grabbing

Enjoy!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
P
Pacostacos456 commented
Did she make a video with this set?

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
Oct 13, 2021
I’m loving all the responses to the Krampus shoot that went out to messages last night!! Makes me so hype when I try something new and y’all love it!! 🖤🖤🖤

2 Comments
B
Badbradg commented
Hope someone can post this one. Looks dipe.

B
Badbradg commented
Hope someone can post this one. Looks dope.

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
PUSSY LIPS + PEARL PANTIES = OH YEAH Oh hello there. So, recently someone commented on one of my posts and suggested I try out pearl panties and I thought Krampus would be a perfect fit for something so new and naughty!! I know y'all love my self-shot stuff because I always get experimental and push my boundaries and BOTH the photos AND the video have incredible shots of Miss Kitty STUFFED with pearl panties - it's just a strip of pearls and they are INSIDE the lips. You can REALLY see how tightly they're gripped in there!! AND the photo from the BACK?! INSANE. And they felt SO delightful on - I definitely want to shoot with them again. I got more pairs with different sized pearls - would you like to see those, too?

This is priced a bit higher because I really feel like seeing my lips clamped onto the pearls is SO new for me - please let me know what you think!!

🔔 36 self-shot photos
🔔 Self-shot HD video (shot on my vlog camera so it's PRETTY)
🔔 Pearl panties
🔔 Kitty lips CLAMPING over the pearls
🔔 Rubbing the pearl strand
🔔 Boob bouncing
🔔 Boob rubbing Enjoy! And definitely let me know what you think!!

A
Aweyeahohno commented
She’s trying to hide her trembling in the final shot

A
Anonexo commented

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
TRYING SOMETHING NEW IN A VERY MEGMAS TRY-ON

So I've been trying all sorts of new things in my content so far this MegMas and I wanted to keep that vibe going with this try-on so I got myself a smart tripod that FOLLOWS me for the ULTIMATE POV vibes! You guys have always said your favorite thing about these try-ons is that it feels very conversational and now that vibe is ratcheted up to 100 with the slight movements the camera makes as I move! Definitely let me know what you think about it so I know if I should do more like this moving forward!! I still did the posing bit on my vlog camera because it's better to have close-ups without it trying to find my face and put it in the center of the frame lol - I hope you like it! And as VIPs you get a BONUS OUTFIT!! Enjoy!

🎅Over 25 minutes of try-on and posing goodies!
🎅FIVE super sexy outfits
🎅TONS of boob bouncing - I've been so into that lately!
🎅MISS KITTY - even a shot of me twisting my bottoms and pulling them up into her lips - it feels soooo naughty!
🎅Boob Drop
🎅Spanks
🎅Ass in your face

B
blahblahblah546 commented

I mean I did it unzipped. We're now nutting without unzipping?

R
Rockman07 commented
Always happy for her try-on vids!

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
STRIP CHESS WITH !!

So I had this silly idea to do a strip chess game with the giant chess set I had in the studio and thankfully Danielle was totally down with the idea so of course we dressed up as naughty SCHOOL GlRLS and had a sexy game!! Each time we lost a piece, a piece of clothing went with it and you get a little like sexy cut scene to go with it!! It's really fun and we got so into the game, but I always made sure Danielle paid up when she lost a piece!! PLUS we did alllll sorts of sexy posing and feeling all over each other in the video - it's over TWENTY MINUTES long so you have plenty of time to enjoy yourself...

We also did a FULL photo shoot to go with it! These duos are SO FUCKING HOT - I've said a bunch before how nervous Danielle makes me because she's just soooo hot, and we really went ALL OUT with these photos!!

As always, we have shared duos and completely unique duos too, so be sure to grab the set here and on Danielle's page to get everything from this set!!

♟️ Over TWENTY MINUTES of video - sexy chess fun!
♟️ TEN completely UNIQUE duo shots only on my page!
♟️ Bent over
♟️ Danielle on top of me
♟️ Us grabbing each other's boobies
♟️ Danielle being the hottest woman on this planet

Seriously - I think y'all are going to LOVE this one! If you'd like to see us do more sexy strip versions of games, LET US KNOW!! We'd love to do more! <333

1 Comment
A
Anonexo commented
You really had to bump this OP? It’s been less than a day.

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Naughty CHESS SCHOOL GlRL solos!!

You've seen me play with Danielle, now it's time to play with myself...A WINK lol I get totally nude in these 20 solo shots - which is your favorite?? There's something about this set - maybe it's the make-up, maybe it's the pigtails, but I LOVE the way I look and it's clear I was feeling VERY confident!! Definitely let me know what you think!

♟️ 20 HD photos
♟️ Totally nude - boobie touching and Miss Kitty!
♟️ Bent over a school desk
♟️ Miss Kitty from the back
♟️ Bottom skirt pulled up with LEGS OPEN and just the top of the king between allll of Miss Kitty and the camera! (Y'all have been loving these shots recently so I was happy to do it again!)

Enjoy!

Comment