Onlyfans Meg Turney

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
BONDAGE FAIRY - And a first for me!

Advent Calendar Box #10!

I've been very open with the fact that I don't normally do bondage stuff, and I have done a few shoots with bondage gear (belts, cuffs etc), but it's never fastened. It's usually just like cuffs that are on, but not connected to anything. For this shoot, I ACTUALLY CONNECTED THE HAND CUFFS AND CONNECTED THE ANKLE CUFFS! Perhaps not a giant step to some, but definitely a big step for me!

I also paired this bondage set with a Christmas lingerie look that I wore once for a try-on that you guys LOVED so I know y'all will be stoked to see it finally appear in a shoot!! There's also a photo in here from the back that if you loved the LOOT GOBLIN SHOOT, you're going to LOOOOOVE this one!!!

⛓️12 HD photos
⛓️ Over 2 minutes of bondage fairy fun
⛓️ Bondage cuffs on wrists and ankles
⛓️ An AMAZING PEACH photo
⛓️ Bent over and ready
⛓️ Hand cuffs across tits
⛓️ Me leashed and having my leash PULLED

Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Spartanshade commented
idk I think this one competes against it pretty well. The olde rone has a smidge of butthole but this one has those sexy thigh highsm straps, and cuffs.

D
Danyosssssss11 commented
Oh shit yeah you are 100% correct i forgot about this one hahaha

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
A VERY nice Christmas Eve surprise!!

Is a Piranha Plant inherently Christmas-y? Absolutely not, but have I given it holiday vibes anyway? Absolutely!! Tomorrow's Christmas set will be on the expensive side bc it's ✨pushing my boundaries✨ so I wanted to do something cite and fun for a little low cost set beforehand!! Your pipe will be VERY happy after this set!! Enjoy!

🌷18 HD photos
🌷 Over 2 minutes of pipe-teasing fun
🌷 Topless boobie bouncing
🌷 Pouring oil on my tits
🌷 Rubbing it alllll in
🌷 Hands on Miss Kitty
🌷 Low angles

Enjoy!

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
this is not the xmas day set if thats what you mean

S
Spartanshade commented
FCT why you gotta go and post this after I made a joke about not being allowed to enjoy yoru holiday. Now I look like an ass xD

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
Here are the pics for the new set courtesy of a friend on another forum he is on mobile and can't download the video for it unfortunately

Zip:

prncevegeta
prncevegeta commented

Yes, it's the video that is the better part of the content

S
Spartanshade commented
I hope not because there aint a single boundary being pushed. If anything it pulled some boundaries back lmao

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
I GOT YOU SOMETHING NEW FOR MEGMAS!!

Okay SO many of you have been asking for more 🍑 content and for me to SPREAD MY CHEEKS and by the way y'all responded to the Loot Goblin set - I knew I had to try something new for y'all, but you're gonna have to hype me up because hooooooly moly this BRINGS THE SPICE!! This video has a BRAND NEW POV ANGLE and with the way it's shot, I'm fully simulating legit action if you know what I mean. THIS IS THE POV ANGLE OF ALL POV ANGLES. And y'all know - if you're in this position for reals, the view you have between the 🍑 cheeks is INSANE. Like...it's the Loot Goblin photo y'all went insane for IN VIDEO.

It REALLY looks like I'm taking it from be-...well you know, don't you? So definitely let me know that y'all enjoyed this video because I KNOW it's going to be SO hard to make it through to the end. Watch it and I know you'll agree!!

I know this is expensive for me, but this is new territory for me, both looking like I'm taking if from behind AND the view it gives so I hope y'all understand! There are a bunch of low cost sets this MegMas if that's more your speed no worries!!

I've also included the gif from the preview unblurred on unlock for my gif lovers!

🍬 20 HD photos
🍬 Over 2 minutes of INSANELY hot fun - with a BRAND NEW POV ANGLE that looks like I'm taking it FROM BEHIND
🍬The most insane look between the 🍑 cheeks
🍬 Bent over the couch
🍬 HAIR on Miss Kitty!
🍬 Titty Bouncing
🍬 No bottoms legs open with a gumdrop in front of Miss Kitty

Enjoy!!

C
CrypticBullshit commented
She has the same problem Sara underwood does when it comes to her butthole, it’s all tease and no payoff, even when she claims she’s showing it off

B
BW185 commented
check Sara’s thread on here, there’s some new photos of her butthole in full display.

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Surprise!! I said MegMas was over but I actually have one more surprise for y’all that will be out later today. 🍄

The Blade Runner
The Blade Runner commented
Undercover_
Undercover_ commented

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Here's the surprise Mushroom Meg shoot! I hope you like it - I so rarely get to shoot in my actual glasses. I feel like it gives hella girl next door vibes, don't you?

Comment

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
It's just under a month until you get to decide whether to celebrate Valentine's Day or keep it spooky with Valloween. Need some help deciding? Nurse Meg has some suggestions...check those inboxes tonight and call me in the morning. <3

Comment

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
So what's it going to be? Valentine's Day or Valloween?? Nurse Meg makes a very compelling case for Valloween...

The dommy nurse of your DREAMS! You can easily imagine yourself as a patient in need of some extra TLC oooor as a doctor asking their nurse to open up and say ahhh....

💉15 HD photos
💉Over 2 minutes of a naughty nurse
💉Oil poured over my tits and ass
💉Rubbing myself
💉Bent over
💉Ass in face
💉Tit squeezing
💉Miss Kitty from the back

Will you make it through the whole exam??

S
Spartanshade commented
I like me an innie. Looks like nice pristine mounds just begging for attention. nice clean cameltoes are yummy

B
BatsNumber2 commented
Her hottest set in ages!

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020

prncevegeta
prncevegeta commented

That was old content from Christmas that was only available on her VIP page at the time and that's already been posted.

ACE165
ACE165 commented
true, didnt see that at bottom of her mesage