prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
New set previews

1 Comment
hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
"Happy Valentine’s Day!! I have a special gift for y’all today! If you join my VIP page before 7pm tonight (that’s CST here in the US so like 9.5ish hours from now!), you’ll get this BRAND NEW DEMON set FREE!!

But wait - there’s more! You can’t have Valloween without a little traditional Valentine’s in there, too, so you’ll also get a BRAND NEW PEARL AND DIAMONDS themed set FREE too!! Two brand new sets for free!! <3333"

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
It's a Valentine's MEGAPACK

To thank you guys for being SO, SO sweet to me this year, I got you TWO BRAND NEW SETS FOR FREE!! Enjoy!!

The Valloween Demon:
MOUTH OPEN WIDE

It's a Valloween Demon and she's ON HER KNEES and her mouth is OPEN WIDE. What will you do with such an opportunity??

💜POV angle with me down on my knees and my mouth open and tongue out
💜Beautiful Agony pose
💜Photo of my bottoms twisted and pulled up so that my kitty lips are GRIPPING it on either side (like fully NOM NOMING lol)
💜Simulated riding bounces
💜Fingers sliding on Miss Kitty (check the preview gif!)
💜Bent over ass out
💜Kitty lips
💜Behind bars
💜Boobie bouncing
💜Wagging my ass in your face

Definitely let me know if you like the mouth open stuff and if you like it with this angle - it feels SOOOO "I'm about to get a special treat from a demon" if you know what I mean!! Let me know!!

And the Valentine's Day Jewels:
You got me jewels?? Let me show off in them for you....

The best part of this pearl and diamond bikini is that I'm just straight up naked the whole time just with sparkles to accentuate it! I'm dancing, smiling, just having a blast in this super cool body harness and belt - come watch me shine!

✨Shaking my ass
✨Big smiles and laughing
✨Titty bouncing
✨Tons of kitty lips
✨Rubbing on myself
✨Low angles
✨Hair on Miss Kitty!

Valloween Videos:

Last edited by a moderator:
hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
I'm not really too concerned with the likes. Everyone can have the goods haha

B
Beemo3mo commented

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
[ There is currently no description of the post. She basically just said "here you go!" on the VIP page. Will update if the regular page gets a description]

Angel Shoot:

1 Comment
S
Spartanshade commented
Love the peaks at her cameltoe. Perfection.

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
"Oh she’s bad AND she’s drawn that way…"

2 Comments
Brazzershailey
Brazzershailey commented
About damn time! Finally she's releasing this set. Saw her in this outfit on her TikTok a year ago 😂

S
Spartanshade commented
She looks super cute in that pic idk what it is aobut it but she looks so adorable lol

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
It's my birthday week!! Woohoo!! I'm FINALLY back to really working and stuff like normal today and I'm seriously like SO FUCKING EXCITED to be back! Like just normal stuff like selecting photos and stuff feels fucking MAGICAL right now lol

I have SO MUCH STUFF to share this week and I'll be posting BRAND NEW CONTENT EVERY DAY THIS WEEK starting with this Black Lady set from Sailor Moon which will be dropping later today!!! <333

Thank you guys so, so much for being so kind and patient and understanding and I just want you to know I actually really, really, really appreciate it. <3

1 Comment
hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
Finally lol

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Everyone loves a bad girl, don't they??

Whether you want her to punish you OR you dream of turning this bad girl good, Black Lady has the perfect bitchy vibes to thrill you - piercing red eyes, bondage inspired lingerie (which loyal fans will notice I ended up giving this set to Danielle so it's like a little bonus if you liked that collab we did last year!), and a whole lot of confidence.

My favorite part of the video is the close-up SLIIIIIDE my fingers do up my kitty slit - SO fucking naughty!!! What's your favorite part??

🖤 20 Photo HD set
🖤 2:30 of naughty video fun - can you last the entire time?
🖤 STOCKING FEEEEET like CLOSE UP and I touch them!!
🖤 Slow-mo bare titty bouncing
🖤 JUICY ass in your face (this was when I was a bit heavier, so JUICY ass and titty lovers have PLENTY to feast on!!)

Enjoy!! <3

2 Comments
b3rrycrunch
b3rrycrunch commented
Thanks goat ❤❤

T
Th123 commented
Always coming through man, appreciate you so much!

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
COME PEEL THIS PLUG SUIT OFF OF ME...

Asuka is the ULTIMATE in dom vibes - pushy, loud and in my version ON A LEASH WITH BONDAGE CUFFS ON!! Don't miss this set - you can tell I was loving being pulled around on this leash!!

Plus my tits look SO fucking big - can't you just picture something else besides this leash between them???

AND I'm READY for my birthday SPANKS with my ass UP and IN YOUR FACE, the cheeks are BEGGING for it!! Enjoy!!

L
Lordbipbop1st commented
yea that's what I was thinking... thanks mate

P
Polynerm2 commented
This definitely should've come with a video

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
Can you handle us both? We'll entertain one another while you decide...

Y'all know I am absolutely SMITTEN with @danielledenicola - she's so effortlessly sensual and shooting with her is always SO hot! This time we're two cat girls in a gorgeous Japanese setting - it kind of looks like an old Japanese tea house run by two very lonely cat girls - can you come in and show them both a good time? They've only had each other to play with and their eager for more...

As always, we both have our own solo shots AND this time there's only five shared photos between us with the duos so you've got TONS of unique duos in here to keep you BUSY and let your mind run wild with the possibilities! Don't forget to check out Danielle's post, too, to collect all the duos!

😻JAM PACKED set with duos AND solos!
😻BARE boobies SQUISHED together
😻Hella sensual vibes with Danielle alllll up on me!
😻Can you handle us both??

Last edited:
S
Spartanshade commented
Why have flaws that people overlook cuz they just love the bodacious body when you can hide the flaws and have everyone question why the pictures look a bit odd and overly fixed up.

F
fririse commented

Pretty sure it’s because Meg’s biggest fear is having a little bit of a “pooch”.

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
A little boobie-filled late night snack for you! <3

Comment