Youtube Onlyfans OMG Cosplay / Mags.IRL

TenYasha1987

Mar 31, 2023

Objection! I saw the defendant's lawyer sucking a dildo on Onlyfans!

M
Madmanx commented
The only issue that may prove unique in the case of her specific career choice is that, when standing before a judge, lawyers can and do receive rulings based upon preferential or detrimental bias, no matter how impartial the judge attempts to be. While this is common to everyone in a professional setting, few people retain the power dynamic of a judge in our country. Whether this becomes a problem for her or a potential avenue for appeal remains to be seen, but most judges I've interacted with aren't quick to admit that their prejudices were a factor in their decision making.

M
Madmanx commented
The only issue that may prove unique in the case of her specific career choice is that, when standing before a judge, lawyers can and do receive rulings based upon preferential or detrimental bias, no matter how impartial the judge attempts to be. While this is common to everyone in a professional setting, few people retain the power dynamic of a judge in our country. Whether this becomes a problem for her or a potential avenue for appeal remains to be seen, but most judges I've interacted with aren't quick to admit that their prejudices were a factor in their decision making.

Reactions: Alt