Youtube Onlyfans OMG Cosplay / Mags.IRL

A12-C09

Mar 27, 2021

OG Caption
This is one of the most explicit things I've ever released. Yes that includes the buttplug video. You may even be surprised that I posted this by the end. This video is very long and very very very sexual.

Heres just a few highlights
-LOTS of twerking, in HD, in your face. My asshole is so close to slipping 100% out of my thong it is ridiculous. Its so extreme that I had to make an edit at one point because it was ALL the way out.
-rubbing my oiled up pussy right in your face while the micro thong starts to get more and more see through from the oil.
-rubbing oil on my breasts with only pasties on my nipples.
-lots of spanking my oiled ass
-Dirty talk. Very dirty. Some…sounds. Ya know the kind.

This is a lot, even for me. While thanks to very careful editing you dont get to see my entire asshole, this is…..just so much. I really hope you love it and if you did it would be really awesome of you to leave a like. I have a short blooper video for those of you that take the time to do that for me.

PS this is the first cosplay set I've done in a long time and I really hope that you enjoy it because I'm definitely interested in more cosplay roleplay videos like this if theres any interest. Please comment if you'd like to see more of that. (suggestions for both characters and what you'd like to see me do as them are VERY welcome)

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Comment
S
sneakapeek commented
Can you re-up somewhere else? It got deleted already.

ThomC

VIP
Aug 27, 2020
A few nip-slips I caught on the twerking video (from the last 15 seconds or so)

You must be registered for see images

2 Comments
B
Boomshine commented
The wild thing is, she always said that she didn't do topless content because she doesn't like her boobs. But she had absolutely NO problem showing her boobs whatsoever. It was always just her nipples that she'd cover. (See this post for example.) So I don't understand why she never did topless content, even at a premium... 🙁

S
sixhot commented
easy
if nothing is shown it can still be classified as "no nudity
"

ThomC

VIP
Aug 27, 2020
So, originally posted on January 16, she's oficially retiring. Currently, she's posting older sets with discounted prices, but after a month or so she'll nuke her account.

(If this is considered or creates a lot of spam, Admins are more than allowed to remove it)

C
Caprive4 commented
She took suggestions a while ago and received them positively. Had seemingly reorganized her living situation with a filming room, and is particularly kinky that was starting to come through in more content. then something changed. Have a dig through the posts on of and elsewhere, stuff happened last summer to make her reassess and move away from this. I hope it was her decision entirely and she's not being coerced either way. I'm sad at the lost potential but that's just how it is. Fingers crossed there's some unreleased stuff she shares as she's cashing out.

F
fenris6972 commented
She still has a Fetlife where it says she is monogamous with some 55 year old who ties her up in rope lol

Shallah Raekwon

Lex Diamonds
VIP
Jan 10, 2022
Foshan, Guangdong province
POV
+
Xmas Videos

Nothing new obviously.. But nothing is with her anymore.

Shallah Raekwon
Shallah Raekwon commented
J
johnnyonthe commented
Anyone have the glass dildo vid?

TenYasha1987

Mar 31, 2023

Comment

TenYasha1987

Mar 31, 2023

This account is fake, right?

LuridPorchetta
LuridPorchetta commented
Not only did she already retire the OF stuff, the real IG is magsgonewild

T
TenYasha1987 commented
Respondí a esta historia de Instagram y ella respondió, dijo que estaba pasando por depresión y ansiedad y que estaba tomando medicamentos, unos mensajes después, me escribió que necesitaba $ para su tratamiento. Y por eso sospeché que tal vez era falso.