Youtube Onlyfans OMG Cosplay / Mags.IRL

mymomsayshi

Aug 21, 2021
"HELLO YALL!! I took a big fat break from posting because I was in the process of moving and it was a great decision, I feel fantastic now. Hope you missed me, I missed you"

Translation: "I realised that I like the easy money from onlyfans so i'm back"

2 Comments
S
Steel1960 commented
Bro you hit the money hungry onlyfans cam girl nail on the head

B
bumenjoyer commented
Dude, post the leaks and leave the free wall posts and commentary at the door

Steel1960

Aug 19, 2022

"Good morning, I'm sorry if the amount Ive been posting is coming off as spammy, I'm just so excited that theres SO FRIGGEN MANY SETS I want to post this month and I'm frantically trying to get them all in. Can you help me prioritize what to post next? I added some non costume/halloween ones in just in case you wanted a break from that stuff. Pick what you wanna see pls

(PS. yes there will be new unposted sets at some point, I'm just still really enjoying my break and want to repost some of my older ones at a discount first before I go through the newer stuff, thanks for your patience. I'm having a wonderful time getting to repost these sets and reliving the memories and a so genuinely love the support yall have given me to take the time to walk down memory lane)"

2 Comments
C
Chrome87 commented
Translation: I'm going to pimp my old shit hard because I don't want to OR have to do new content because there's plenty of you idiots who will still pay for me to do the same old recycled shit.

S
Steel1960 commented
Pretty much. Thing is I don't pay for any of it. lol

Steel1960

Aug 19, 2022
"I wish I was being put my knees right now"

2 Comments
D
dan1610 commented
I guess whatever she was doing didn’t pan out and she’s now back to posting in OF. Nice.

S
Steel1960 commented
She was working for a law firm and also passed the bar too. I guess doing OF is making her more coin