Onlyfans Pushinuproses

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Y’all have been so patient and so supportive that I thought I’d share a lil nip slip with you. Yes, I am in my compression garment, but pretend it’s a bathing suit. Speaking off, what kind of hot goth bathing suits do you want to see me model?"

Comment

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"
Hey all! I am continuing to heal from surgery. I cannot wait to get out of the compression garment and into something a bit sexier, cause I gotta be honest… this thing is getting annoying. I’m also swollen like a basketball, so I’m not at OF FULL MODE quite yet, but! Here’s some old and new spiciness for you.

Does anyone else miss the blue hair? Or the red hair? Also, the last picture features my PAINT PANTS, who doesn’t like a sexy artist, right? Bet Jackson Pollock never took THESE kind of pics. (Or maybe he did. Who knows. He is an enigma.)

-Roses"

Comment

DocSpoon

Nov 12, 2023
I am still healing from surgery (this is taking forever, what the hell), and due to this, my BDD has been absolutely off the charts bad. So it took every fiber of my being just to be able to take a photo of my face and post it here, let alone my butt. But I know that if I keep challenging myself, it’ll get better. Thank you so much for your support and your spicy comments as I fight this anxiety and recover.

Also still bloated. Status: Potato.

Comment

DocSpoon

Nov 12, 2023
Do you like tattoos? (If you don’t then why in blazes are you here?)

Since getting tattoos I’ve found a new love for my arms.

2 Comments
suresure42
suresure42 commented
Good Job my friend! Thanks for taking over posting her stuff!

D
DocSpoon commented
I'm not subbed, I'm only able to post these if I see em posted elsewhere first.

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
here's everything new shes posted for the most part I don't think I missed anything

Comment

DocSpoon

Nov 12, 2023
This shadow from the shower just happens to cover the right spots. Or perhaps the wrong spots for some. ;)

2 Comments
G
gabecunningham451 commented
She tends to get way more tips when she posts nudes, so hopefully that encourages her to go in that direction

suresure42
suresure42 commented

Yeah she definitely gets more tips she got $130 tips for that pic and her nipples are still kind of hidden I think shes getting more and more comfortable with showing more I do wonder if we will ever get a good pic of her pussy though