Onlyfans Pushinuproses

Jul 2, 2021
"Hey everyone, PushingUpRoses here.

I know last month I asked if everyone was okay with me upping the price a dollar, but I decided not to make any changes right now. Maybe in the future, as I get bolder and up my photo quality. Thank you for the continued support, both in tips and in kind comments.

<3"

Damn kinda based

Comment

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Red is my color. Also pictured: Casual photo of me in a Venus fly trap dress."

Comment

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Outfit on. Outfit off.

Why do I look 7 feet tall."

2 Comments
suresure42
suresure42 commented
Shes been posting a lot this week I wonder what's going on?

D
DocSpoon commented
Either she's feeling good and wants to show off, or she's feeling bad and needs extra validation? Either way, hope there's more posts, and more exposed boobs n butt, in the near future.

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Spent all my money on this chainmail from the Ren Faire."

suresure42
suresure42 commented
Dude she could do a PPV for that set and still would get tipped so much, that purple dildo in-between those big perfect tits God I need to see that!

suresure42
suresure42 commented
Seems like shes heading to England tomorrow she said everything is on hold except OF so I got a feeling we are going to get some really good OF posts !

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Hello! Here’s some pics I didn’t get a chance to post. I’ll be traveling to England tonight and hopefully will have some exclusive pics or even video for you guys!! 🖤"

2 Comments
D
DocSpoon commented
Was your post also held up for moderation? I tried to post it earlier as well but it was pending moderator approval.

suresure42
suresure42 commented
Yeah it was held up for a bit pending moderator approval

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Hello from vacation."

Comment

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"I took these from my crazy tiny cabin pod sleeping quarters in Amsterdam! More updates soon."

suresure42
suresure42 commented
For sure! Roses is doing really fucking well, I truly thought we would never get to see her nipples but damn if she didn't prove me wrong it also helps that she has the Goth/Alt/Nerdy look as well so I will happily give her my money every month its well worth it so far

D
DocSpoon commented
If we're lucky maybe she'll even work her way up to involving her purple dildo.

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Cheeky tease for you today. Followed by my overly patterned outfit."

2 Comments
suresure42
suresure42 commented
Theres something about her tits that drive me crazy like shes a 36C I love the way the hang in that pic and her nipples are fucking perfect to me she has just amazing tits! Plus she seems to be really enjoying showing them off

D
DocSpoon commented
Yeah her tits are great, I love it when she shows em off uncovered and unheld.