Onlyfans Pushinuproses

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Why yes, I DO like this shirt and will never take it off."

2 Comments
suresure42
suresure42 commented
the third pic is so fucking hot I had to go to the bathroom at work and jerk off to it i don't know why but man its so hot to me

D
DocSpoon commented
It's got big "come here and fondle my tits while I rub my pussy over my panties" energy, that's probably why.

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"POV: I just woke up."

F
foxahov273 commented
I imagine she'll start showing just a hint of pubic hair, bit by bit, eventually.

I doubt she'll even go leg-spread though.

suresure42
suresure42 commented
I would agree with you, which is fine I've always been curious how she keeps her pussy it if she has a bush or shaves all the way but seems like she trimmis it

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"
You may notice I look a little weird in these photos. A little puffy, you might say. As though I had been crying for hours before, and if that was your assumption, you’d be right.

Sometimes it’s a struggle to take photos if my BDD is flaring, which can get triggered from stress, exhaustion, dehydration, etc. I’ve been feeling under the weather and sad, but am carrying on all the same, because the more I carry on, the better it (should) get. You know, in theory.

Thank you again for all your support, I can’t believe I’ve managed to maintain this account for nearly 10 months. I know Only Fans is inherently sexual, but with that comes GREAT POWER AND RESPONSIBIL-

Whoa sorry, got carried away there. Seriously, thank you, and look forward to less puffy photos soon.

Roses"

G
Geth commented
There is nothing wrong with seeing the beauty in the sadness, we weep for our amazing goth baddie because we know she's bad, we would all kill to wipe those demons from her, to let her see us as we see her a beautiful goth queen who's dope as hell. Stil
The sadness not not detract from how amazing she looks so nah you're good.

suresure42
suresure42 commented
thanks man I felt weird about it if im being honest like I know she posted it so it should all be good but i don't know I felt kind of off about posting it here and jerking off to it as well lol

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"
Hello everyone! I cannot believe summer is ending already. In this post, I’m posting some of my exposure practice photos (some without make up because it’s important for me to be comfy with that, pics 5 and 6 specifically), some sexy, some happy, and BONUS: Some cats.

The mangy furball you see at the end? I know she looks rough and ready, but that is Momo, our 12 year old stray cat that my apartment building looks after. She “lives” in the back of our building, where we provide food and shelter. She’s sweet and makes the craggiest lil meows and we all love her.

-Roses"

Comment

DocSpoon

Nov 12, 2023
Oh don’t mind me, just in bed trying to quell a period that is trying to kill me. Every month, it makes an attempt on my life and with a high quantity of midol, I stave it off. So don’t let my toothy smile fool you; the cramps are real.

Also included: A sexy haunted picture that clearly proves I am a ghost.

-Roses

1 Comment
suresure42
suresure42 commented
It's a shame she censored her nipples she's already showed them so idk why she censored them this time but still good! Plus the cute smiling pics!

DocSpoon

Nov 12, 2023
Listen, I am feeling saucy and grateful for all of your support, so do you get a video? Yes. Yes you do. It’s an oldie but a goodie and features my bright red hair, which reality was more in line with carrot orange. And even though I find it difficult to think of myself as sexy, perhaps it won’t be so for you guys.

I actually plan to do small update videos with my face here as I continue to deal with my BDD, which I've named Gayle. So when I start to have an episode I can be like FUCK OFF, GAYLE. (I'm sorry if your name is Gayle.)

Roses
Holy crap, a video. With nipple!

O
oglafa commented
I assure you, I never received it :p

suresure42
suresure42 commented
if you were her boyfriend I would have so many questions for you! lol

suresure42

Jan 3, 2022
"Pics of new hair, naughty bed pics, and an accidental pic where I SOMEHOW take a photo where my boob looks huge. I'm still trying to figure out how that happened."

Comment