Discussion Barbara Dunkelman General Talk!

Lordbipbop1st

Aug 17, 2022
So now that her Rooster Teeth career is likely over, will she have the nerve to go full time with OF..

Comment

black-lodge

Feb 3, 2022
Idk. I doubt RT is actually over over. Tho I would really like to see some of those people break away and do their own stuff. I think Barb could have a pretty successful streaming & OF career if she wanted.

Reactions: Renoo7
Comment
Mar 30, 2021
RT probably isn't over, but how I don't see how they'd still have any good will with their fans and community. Shit that was supposed to have been fixed and changed hasn't, and it's been a very long time since everything was brought up. Barbara might be thinking about other options, or just trying to distance herself until she figures out what to do. I doubt she'll post anything this month now.

Comment

maffing26

Oct 31, 2020
Id see her lean into streaming or the like before she'd commit to OF, she's very reserved so it would take time I'm sure.. but look how far Turney has come these few years. I think what I'd want most right now is just a nice full shot of her ass in a thong.

Reactions: VanZiggles
1 Comment
V
VanZiggles commented
Has she ever shown off her ass before?

Mar 30, 2021
I think Turney was always headed in that direction, though. Barb, like you said, is more reserved. She'll do more classy stuff, candids aside. Streaming is a likely avenue and there might be other places that would be willing to pick her up for various roles.

Comment

black-lodge

Feb 3, 2022
Yeah that’s the big difference between Meg and Barb. Meg has said she always wanted to do this kind of content. Barb has only just started exploring it. She might find she starts to really enjoy it or she might decide it isn’t for her. But I also second we aren’t getting any content this month. The fact she hasn’t made any kinda post gives the vibe she’s gonna be radio silent for a bit.

Comment

Taquid

Aug 18, 2022
I have no problem with her taking time away from the internet to go radio silent. If she's done with RT hopefully it frees up time for her to do more OF stuff when she's comfortable.

Comment
Mar 30, 2021
She still hasn't made a statement, though. So maybe this weekend or on the podcast next week if it happens.

Comment

Lilmrpimp

Apr 27, 2021
Theres also the possibility that she just gets a normal job since she has an actual degree. Doesn't seem like she's been interested in streaming on her own channel so she could go either way. If she leaves RT theres nothing stopping her from going back to Canada as well.

Reactions: dhk-eh
2 Comments
BigBenFranklin
BigBenFranklin commented
she has trevor

I
Insaneinthemembrane commented
Assuming Trevor doesn't get accused of some allegations then she will likely not change her content. Hell she's been there since near the beginning so maybe someone will accuse her of something.