Discussion Barbara Dunkelman General Talk!

black-lodge

Feb 3, 2022
So surprise to have gotten a set before any statements. Really hope we get more for this set. Her outfit looks promising.

Comment

black-lodge

Feb 3, 2022
I’m not a foot guy either. But I kind like her foot content for the fact that it’s her catering to a fetish which is probably as kinky as we’ll get from her for now haha

Reactions: Momoninja6969
Comment

black-lodge

Feb 3, 2022
We knows she’s into Shibari. I would love for a set for that. Just for the fact she’s doing something she’s actual into.

2 Comments
T
TH_DP commented
Is she really? Or was that just part of all the fake hyping and boasting she did and said during all those Always Open episodes? Feel free to believe most of the wild, sexual things she stated over the years, but I don't believe them anymore.

Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
I don't belive she's into it exactly, it was that her partner at the time wanted to do it so she obliged and enjoyed it. That doesn't mean she's directly into it but also doesn't rule it out as possible shoot somwhere down the line.

black-lodge

Feb 3, 2022
More wishful thinking. But since she did post this month. Wonder if we’ll get the last professional shoot as well. Since this candid set was so cheap and hyper focused on a certain group.

Comment

Taquid

Aug 18, 2022
You want her to cut off her feet? Damn.

Maybe posting is a way to get her mind off of the things that's going on at RT? Who knows. The bar is set so low with her right bow, that it's basically below ground.

Reactions: amateurbabes
Comment

Icon9719

Aug 18, 2022
I was already expecting something sucky since I was assuming she was uploading that 3rd set she mentioned but she still somehow managed to disappoint even more than I thought. Dang, cmon barb lol. I'm sorry but the feet stuff is so lame.

Reactions: TH_DP and CloudX
Comment